Stocks and oil in free fall

Memories of the Iraq war…

1 Like

No really where’s the pushback? They’re about to hand out free gubmint cheese to everyone in America and y’all don’t care no more? It is to lol.

2 Likes

And the classic “rates aren’t low enough!” even before this crisis happened

Now this is interesting. You are a private landlord who the government has now told that you cant evict a non paying resident yet you are on the hook for the mortgage and upkeep of that property. What do you do?

Is that same government gonna reimburse you for unpaid rent or do you eat it?

Then I think of it from peoples proclaimed political stances. Are these same people who are out of work who cant pay rent in favor of the gop or democrat party and where their thoughts are now. Be interested to see how that plays out.

Prays the Lord it’s a miracle…

One can only hope…

That wont work Conan, you know that by now.

3 Likes

Seems to be a lot of that happening on this forum now. :wink:

Are you guys just shaking a talking points 8 ball now?

4 Likes

Is money really necessary when everyone suddenly stops paying bills? Just defer everything until this blows over.

All the grocery stores are low on red meat. Trump is running out of enough to give

1 Like

Do you mean like hoping the american public at large see this as a panic cause by people on the left in the hope of dislodging a president, even I the face of knowing what such a situation would do to them personally as well?

The phrase cutting off their nose to spite their face comes to mind.

Yeppers.

Make no mistake, Trump didnt cause this crap, and I’m not one to blame him for everything that has happened since then whether the response was slower than it should be or whatever not even sure that is entirely accurate.

My only issue with Trump in all of people thinking he did what he had up to a point to calm a panic that is pretty much bunk. He went brash as long as he could until even he himself couldnt quell it.

But that doesn’t matter. At this point if people are still defending his former behavior up until the point he actually did start doing what should have been doing are the worst in my opinion. Those that are still downplaying this or blaming this on the media and so on are never gonna get it.

3 Likes

if it’s a blind partisan panic, why did trump tell us to social distance? Why are democrats and republican Gov. shutting their states down?

too funny.

They get it…they dont care because they rather have him in charge.

dow futures were up 500 now they are down 900

6 Likes

Looks Trump’s running the country like his business. We’ll be declaring bankruptcy any day now