Stimulus Funds Being Used to Reward Red Status

And guns, don’t forget the guns!

I didn’t forget, but God wouldn’t approve of us getting extra money by using them. But PRAYING FOR IT, that’s different. Why else would the Jesus loving red States be getting more than the Jesus hating blue states?

1 Like

The Jesus loving states have about 3/4 of the guns so I’m pretty sure Jesus approves as long as we use them righteously. :joy:

1 Like

:thinking: I hadn’t thought of it that way!

My professional expertise is Lawful Self defense and I teach self defense law and theory to a lot of Church groups so the myth of Christian Pacifism is a frequent topic. :grin:

As a fundamental Baptist, I know it’s a myth. Half the men in our congregation are armed. We have some very good trainers that have helped us develop a plan in case someone decides to come in and harass or otherwise harm our people. Every church should have such a plan and men ready and able to carry it out if need be.

We’ve had some difficulties particularly with the Catholics early on because of the church’s position on all life being sacred.

Being a heathen Lutheran I brought them around pretty quickly though. :grin:

The closer the church shootings get to home the easier it gets and we’ve had 3 very high profile church shootings here in Texas in recent years.

I would think just seeing all the church shootings would bring them around. It’s just a sad reality of today’s world.

Indeed it is. The closer to home the easier it is to convince them.

That’s usually the case. If the nut jobs knew that churches, ( or schools) were full of people who were going to shoot back, the number of shootings would drop quickly.

It’s just human nature. The further away the threat is the less it is likely to ever come on your radar.

Might want t pass this on to Nancy Pelosi

1 Like

And Joe Biden.

1 Like

Wasted words falling on deaf ears.

At best they re “Convenient Christians”. The only time faith matters to them is when they can use it to manipulate others.

Did pious St. Nancy wash any illegal’s feet this Easter, or maybe invite them over for Ice Cream?

1 Like

California got the most money.

Distribution is not correlation, my statistical friend!

California got the most money.

The problem is the data doesn’t support your claims.

The data. posted remain valid. The issue was the percentage of businesses that received loans. The report you cited does not account for the size of the economy in each state.