Steve Bannon indicted in NY!

The second line is a bit of an understatement, but pretty much. Yep. Like, if Jr can figure it out, what the hell was Bannon and Kolfage huffing?

My assumption/guess/feeling…they thought they were protected by having a Trump run DOJ. We’ve got threads here from back in '18 calling this thing out as a transparent scam.

If true, he did that I obviously don’t support that. I just like his message on economic patriotism. I also liked then then senator Obama’s near identical message about the dangers of outsourcing:insourcing and China before being elected president.

But come on the Clinton Foundation being squeaky clean? I have heard it called a lot of things but that’s not one of even by left media like WaPo and the NYT’s.

The attorney general of the United States can order the investigation like right meow

2 Likes

What have you heard? There’s no denying that the Clinton Foundation has an A rating.

1 Like

Mr. America First, thinking he had some kind of international immunity hiding on a Chinese billionaires yacht, arrested by a Postal Inspector.

Apparently “America First” means where they started looting.

7 Likes

I love this thread very much.

7 Likes

C’mon brah! You can’t make this ■■■■ up.

I bet you Bannon thought he could get away with this scam because he was trump’s ex-BFF.

2 Likes

Wait… what?

He was caught on tape giving a villian’s speech?

6 Likes

The look on Kolfage’s face.:rofl:

1 Like

It was after I asked for the link that indicated this, I went searching and found what you were saying. I agree and she’s absolutely gorgeous. Now consider the sacrifice of her husband, who’ll never be able to make love to his lovely wife because of the sacrifice he made for the country. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for a court to judge him, before I do. Besides it being the way of our justice system that you’re innocent, till proven guilty…he’s also earned it.

They have 2 kids.

3 Likes

Just stop and consider the truth of what i said. Can you?

If he’s a crook, it’s his fault. His previous “sacrifices” are irrelevant.

By far that was one of the weirdest posts you have ever made here.

The only thing relevant is if he is a crook or not. If he is, I’m not going to feel sorry for him that he can “never make love to his gorgeous wife”.

1 Like

Bam…now ya got it.

This is why Trump giving the Nixon’s head speech from Futurama is not out of the question.

2 Likes

So weird.

5 Likes

He get his trial and be found guilty.

There are no free passes with the feds.

They have the goods on him.

Allan

“cosmetic surgery” :rofl:

…if you lack the empathy to understand it?

Law and order.

Did you have empathy for the protestors who were gassed while peaceably protested in Washington before trump sic d the police on them for a photo op?

No. Selective empathy is not good.

Allan