Steve Bannon indicted in NY!

Turning state’s evidence means becoming a cooperating witness. A rat. A snitch.

1 Like

Oh, it may not be related to THIS case.

2 Likes

This case. Not the Russia case.

That means he’s going to flip and rat everybody out.

He already did that, remember? But it was all phony and pinheaded.

Trump supporters saw his hypocrisy.

That said, it’s hard to believe Bannon would be that idiotic, to steal money from the Wall project. So we will see.

Yeah, no. You’ll see.

1 Like

He bought a boat with that money.

You don’t know that.
In the USA a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and after appeals.

You could know if you wanted to.

I already know. It was hidden by NY, but the data was intercepted.

Does that apply to Hillary and the deep state traitors too?

1 Like

That’s not a deflection.

The fraudsters website won’t take donations.

I don’t know the reason why.

Don’t they need gasoline for their boats bought on the wall dime.

Allan

I would agree. This project is in the spotlight, plus he already has a lot of money…lining your pockets with this isn’t a very good choice…even if you’re corrupt? I need to hear more and IMO…$350,000.00 isn’t enough of a reward, to bare this risk?

Who gives a ■■■■ about her?
This thread is about Steve Bannon being pinched.

Criminals are dumb, why do you think the jails are full of them.

They do stupid things because of let’s see greed and get caught.

Sorry you man got his hand caught in the cookie jar.

Allan

Yeah…criminals are dumb…amirite? :rofl: :sunglasses:

Look at Lori Laughlin. has the world as her oyster and tries illegally to get her daughter into USC.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Allan

Your instincts are off. Looks like Millie was arrested for fighting her mom.

The need to deflect is strong. That is why he wants you to focus on a charity that has an outstanding rating versus the fact that Trump supporters got duped out of millions and millions of dollars.

1 Like

Thanks but I’ll wait to form an opinion on the case until I see the evidence. Did the guy who took the money do it… most likely. Did the guy who set up the shell company conspire to do it, very likely, did Bannon and the other guy know about it, seems likely, but were they a part of the scheme in any meaningful way other than that they may have known of it and not stopped it? I don’t know. If they actively conspired, burn 'em. If they just had knowledge, that’s almost definitely illegal too, but in most cases that would make them better witnesses than defendants.