Steve Bannon indicted in NY!

Sad I liked Bannon much more than Trump. Maybe he will get Clinton foundation treatment and everything will just goes away.

Clinton Foundation, you mean the one that that’s never been shown to do anything wrong? That has the best rating possible?

Sketch of a shackled Steve Bannon appearing in court in the SDNY.

11 Likes

Now that is a modern art masterpiece.

3 Likes

They also took his boat which he bought with stolen money, which he showed off at the Trump boat parade.

If Bannon really is guilty, then lock him up make him pay restitution. If the NY Feds are lying, and he did nothing wrong, then he can sue them into oblivion

Gee, I wonder which way it will go? I mean so many Federal prosecutions get overturned and all, and they have such a terrible conviction rate.

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe the Prosecutors will end up in jail.

I trust them less than Bannon.

1 Like

That’s probably what will happen.

Yep they just faked the whole investigation all that evidence, months of works.

Funny the prosecutor want to the post office over the FBI because of Barr.

3 Likes

Bannon pled not guilty and was released on $5 million bail, secured by $1.75 million in assets.

1 Like

Squeaky clean :sponge:, I remember reading the many emails from the wikileak dump that even vanity fair and Vox wrote scathing articles against.

Been four years change a single person from her state department.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

And what happened to the Weiner laptop?

The NY feds are implicated. They are all guilty and want Trump to lose. They throw dice.

Big improvement

Watch, in the next week Bannon will take his lawyer for what will euphemistically be described as a meeting with federal prosecutors in Manhattan. That’s when you’ll know he’s turning state’s evidence.

2 Likes

He already did that. what evidence could that be related to this case?