Steve Bannon calls Stephen Miller's blame of impeachment on the "Deep State" a theory for "nut cases"

In a new book, Steve Bannon calls Stephen Miller’s idea that the impeachment inquiry is due to the Deep State is not anything to be taken seriously. In fact, he said, The “deep state conspiracy theory is for nut cases” because “America isn’t Turkey or Egypt”. In addition, he says, according to the Guardian, there is a formidable government bureaucracy in the U.S., he adds, but “there’s nothing ‘deep’ about it. It’s right in your face.”

Another thing Bannon says in the book, according to the Guardian, is that the firing of James Comey Bannon was “maybe” the biggest mistake “in modern political history”. According to writer Michael Wolff, he also told a ghost writer working on a forthcoming book, “Trump’s Enemies: How the Deep State is Undermining the Presidency,” by Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie that “You do realize that none of this is true.”

Link below.

3 Likes

Funny how all the deep staters apparently don’t appreciate one of their own debunking them.

The one and only thing I enjoy about Steve Bannon is that he is totally open about the fact that he is a con man conning people.

7 Likes

My bet is if Bannon and what he said is mentioned at all, the excuse will be that he’s bitter.

Pretty bad when a complete nutter on the same side thinks you’re a nut!

1 Like

Is Bannon the libs hero now?

And he’s right…it isn’t deep state corruption. It’s why I don’t call it that.

As Bannon said…it’s in your face corruption.

1 Like

Bannon denying the existence of the Deep State? You don’t get more Deep State than that!

To be fair it’s hard to align yourself with Stephen Miller or any nonsense he spews, no matter where you fall on the political spectrum. That man is a rancid little toad.

True enough I suppose, but Bannon has a pretty dang nutty history.

Mind you don’t throw your back out.

Consider this a glitch. He’ll be right back at it soon enough.

You’re so cute…

Aww, shucks! :heart_eyes:

I have never heard of anyone making speculations that the POTUS believes in conspiracy theories.
I wonder if Trump will now be asked some of those questions in future interviews. It would be interesting to hear his answers.

What’s a zillion times zero? Thread over…thanks.
Don’t forget to send my participation trophy. :sunglasses:

So in your opinion Bannon never said the deep state conspiracy is for nutcases?

He may have. Who knows? Bannon isn’t someone’s opinion I ever remember valuing and…I don’t remember you ever valuing it either?

I dont value it but I love the fact that many on here quote the deep state only because Bannon got the Trump campaign to focus on it. Now we learn that was all ■■■■■■■■■

Trump supporters have been played since day one.

It’s hilarious that he actually earns money from all these Trump worshipers. He knows his audience VERY well.

The deep state came about when Comey and Lynch first joined forces to exonerate Hillary applying the word “intent”. At that point, logic dictated because it was Lynch, it led directly to the WH. That is when I began gathering bits and pieces that were leaked in a drip, drip, drip fashion. I believe the pieces tell a very diabolical story that includes both CIA and the NSA. Now let’s see if Barr, Durham, Horrowitz and Huber can connect the dots and expose this?