STEFANIK: Impeachment Inquiry ‘Reeks of Political Desperation to Manipulate the Media’

Originally published at: STEFANIK: Impeachment Inquiry ‘Reeks of Political Desperation to Manipulate the Media’ | Sean Hannity

GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik continued her all-out assault on the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry Thursday; saying the entire process “reeks of political desperation.”

“I just want to say to my Democratic colleagues: Not a single Republican member of this committee has said that Russia did not meddle in the 2016 election. We published a report focusing on Russian measures with policy recommendations,” said Stefanik.

“I myself have worked on this issue… To have our Democratic colleagues say these untruthful statements just reeks of political desperation in their continued obsession to manipulate mainstream media coverage… The American people understand that this has been a partisan process from the start,” she added.

Rep. Stefanik: "The American people understand that this has been a partisan process from the start." #ImpeachingHearing pic.twitter.com/u9TcUr9vAB

— The Hill (@thehill) November 21, 2019

Watch Stefanik’s comments above.