Starting to See Why Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez So Frightens Conservatives

like who?

CBS?

Ahh, there it is. A “good looking young lady”.

Nevermind she is dumber than a rock.

I hope the Democratic Party runs with her views in 2020 as well. :joy:

1 Like

Did they report on someone sitting with her eating a hamburger as their headline news?

No because she’s going to call out the GOP for their racism, greed, sexism, and criminality. The GOP has no policy other than enriching themselves and the hatred of all those who don’t look like them.

I hope real conservatives get a party again because theirs has been co-opted by white supremacist oligarchs.

It is odd how the media picks them. Kinda like Trump but at least he had the name recognition before the media ran 24/7 time on him during the primaries.

Not if Roberts is still Chief Justice on Inauguration Day 2036. He considers himself to be non-partisan.

But you’re right - she’s headed to the White House at some point if she keeps her nose clean.

ok bud thanks good point nothing exposes GOP greed like banning airplanes and cows

Here I will help your confusion:

• Obsession: Reporting on someone eating a hamburger while at lunch with AOC.

• Not Obsession: An interview of a new congresswoman.

1 Like

Do you think you are describing her work in yesterday’s Cohen hearing? Not actually.

There is nothing wrong about disliking those you oppose, but it is usually unwise to underestimate them.

Nothing makes me laugh more than Trump supporters criticizing AOC for being stupid.

2 Likes

Irony much?

1 Like

maybe if she weren’t hypocritically obsessed with eating animal meat people around her wouldn’t notice her hanging out with meat eaters

There you go, let it all out little CEC consumer, let it all out :laughing:

I appreciate the honestly, you live for “news” like this.

She has a degree in economics and international relations from Boston University. I know Boston University, I have a daughter who went there, and I guarantee you, that ain’t no easy feat.

“she’s collige educated. drop to your knees!”

1 Like

“We’ve got a babe on our ticket!”

It’s okay. I care about the weird things that make you laugh. It makes me laugh too.

better than “he’s a spousal rapist who lost his dad’s money. drop to your knees!”

1 Like

Damn libs and their worship of fancy lib edumacashun.

1 Like

edumacashun doesnt impart wisdom

think about it