Starting to See Why Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez So Frightens Conservatives

It’s going to be entertaining witnessing her day of reckoning. It will be the democrats that hand it to her.

As she films from her kitchen cutting vegetables. Points taken away for No composting of the potato skins.

Ahhh yes a sprinkling of misogyny

That may turn out to be true because it’s clear from their performance yesterday that it won’t be Republicans that hand it to her

In the meantime, this young lady is proving to be a focused and competent inquisitor.

The more I see of her outside the CEC filter of ridiculousness the more competent she appears.

That is an interesting scenario, since they seemed to be really certain she is “dumb” (but that clearly is not the case), and if they want to elevate her to celebrity status this could completely 180 on them.

Yes, she is still young and lacks wisdom, but that is something you gain with experience.

1 Like

What we see with AOC, as with Barack Obama is that any person of color on the Democratic side will be labeled “dumb” by conservatives. We are fortunate that there are no racists left in the conservative movement because otherwise we might suspect racism in such judgments.

But since racism cannot be inferred, I think the problem in judgments of intelligence by conservatives is lack of effective standards of comparison. After all – Donald Trump appears to be taken at face value when he declares he has an extraordinary brain and Paul Ryan fluffed up his credentials aa a fiscal expert. When you no longer know what intelligence is, it is hard to recognize.

7 Likes

It could simply be another case of them projecting onto others what they know true of themselves.

https://psmag.com/news/trumps-appeal-to-the-cognitively-challenged

I don’t know, man. I’m 51 and still waiting on some.

2 Likes
1 Like

No one told you? Boy, are you going to be surprised your next birthday.

Her day of reckoning? What do you have in mind?

I have nothing in mind on my end.
Personally I support Sandy 100%

Ultimately, the CEC is doing the biggest disservice to the right. They are so thoroughly and habitually misinformed that they cannot possibly keep up going into the future.

Don’t underestimate the right’s pathological need to be controlled.

That’s ridiculous. They shouldn’t have done that.

The angry woman getting booted off the plane immediately following was way more entertaining. What a crazy.

no that’s not why

conservatives and all thinking (wo)men fear her because she spouts nothing but juvenile sounding naive talking points and millineal party sound bytes which are demonstrably destructive to good society

but thats not the part that’s scary

the part that’s scary is the fact that she is a lawmaker, and so many people buy into her buttoneyed dingbat nonsense that she herself doesn’t even comprehend

not a good thing for a successful republic

I don’t fear her, I love her she is the new face of the Democratic Party and she is a good looking young lady. I am hoping the Democratic Party run with her views in 2020.

1 Like

that is true, but be careful… the brainless CNN-media adore her because she sounds so stupid all the time, constantly, but she’s not ugly like eliz warren and hillary so they found their new star

that’s why the hard hitting “60 minutes” thrusts her onto your TV glass

CNN and other networks hardly cover her compared to Fox and the CEC who are OBSESSED; it’s comedy that you don’t even realize why you are obsessed with her. Like a trained seal.