Stacey Abrams built an awesome ground game

…so naturally Joe Biden chooses as his pick for DNC chair the guy that couldn’t beat Lindsey Graham.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Democrats could ■■■■ up a one car race.

2 Likes

I like his pick to lead the DOJ civil rights division. That one’s my favorite. She has some real valuable insights.

Do we know if she wanted it? She might be happy staying at the state level. Maybe even gearing up for another run for governor.

1 Like

Maybe but why pick a guy who couldn’t even beat Lindsey Graham?

Maybe because he set the all time record for fund raising by any Senate candidate.

2 Likes

She did and the GOP in Georgia sat on their hands and counted on a cruise control victory.

2 Likes

That and voters being told over and over again the the election was rigged. Comedy gold right there.

1 Like

I think Abrams has a real shot at governor of GA if she still wants it. A lot of people are mad at Kemp for the timing of the closing / opening of GA in the spring. A lot of the Trump crowd is mad at him for not carrying Trump’s water with his massive voter fraud fantasy. I suspect Kemp will be primaried in 2022. That will leave him even weaker for the general election. If she wants the governor role, 2022 would likely be her year to run.

1 Like

Stacey is running for Governor of Georgia .

1 Like

Yep, Fat Stacey kicked ass. Sat on Georgia until it turned blue in the face.

2 Likes

Why we picking on the chunky folk now?

It got cool again a while back.

Everything I’ve read says she wants to run for governor in ‘22. Being head of the DNC would make the impossible.

And Jaime Harrison might have lost but he put that race in play in the first place when no one thought it was possible and then raised more money than any Democratic Senate candidate ever has. Head of the DNC is essentially a fundraising job.

3 Likes

Damn, I gotta start keeping up with these fads. Is it cool to torque up ugly folk and morons now? Because I’ve been bitting my tongue a while.

Ugly folks yes.

Marines no.

“White people inferior, melanin good”
What could go wrong?

Staaaacy we love you.

Depends on how big your balls are in this day and age.

Fair enough, fat and ugly get torqued. But I don’t understand this reference to Marines, great green gods of all that exists.

Balls I have, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I’m fat, will? Yeah, let’s play.