Spying on Citizens-Your Gubermint At Work

Welcome.

To what?

1 Like

How could you remember correctly what transpired here back then? You haven’t even been here a month.

… or have you? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ever hear of talk radio and pundit shows on the tube? There’s a big world out there…lol

Well, I’ve only been on this Forum for twenty years, so perhaps there were other views expressed here by conservatives before then.

@vaard was talking about people on this forum. So were you.

3 Likes

I was?..Tell me, what am I doing and thinking now? I’m curious, I might be doing/ thinking the wrong thing…lol

It was obvious. It’s ok, everybody knows you were here before.

5 Likes

You’re not going to cry, are you? I would feel really bad about that.

Nah. You weren’t all wrong about the PA and you weren’t all right.

These things aren’t black and white. And it’s childish to think the government shouldn’t - sometimes - use technological advances to surveil against ever changing and technologically advancing threats.

It’s a case by case thing. Governing in the 21st century isn’t easy.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

2 Likes

A lot of things in the PA passed constitutional muster.

Is there a suit against the issue in the OP?

Case by case.

Did they?

statue-liberty-crying-but-we-got-scared

2 Likes

Terrorist attacks don’t worry me…it’s what our government would want to do afterwards that scares me.

4 Likes

And what it is doing now. Flooding my country with Venezuelan thugs.

2 Likes

Creating that very condition for more violations.

2 Likes

Exactly. “We need it to keep safe! Give us the money!”

2 Likes

Good job, dumbasses

House unveils new warrantless surveillance bill

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4463961-house-unveils-warrantless-surveillance-bill/