SPLC says Union No

The Southern Poverty Law Center has said proudly and loudly…

UNION NO!!!

When its OWN workers submitted petitions to unionize. The SPLC refused to voluntarily recognize the petitions and instead hired the law firm of Hunton Andrews Kurth.

One of Hunton Andrews Kurth’s services is Union Avoidance. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now while I, being a businessman, heartily endorse Union Avoidance, it seems rather hypocritical for an organization that claims to be representing the downtrodden to be hiring a union busting law firm. Oh, did I forget to mention that one of Hunton Andrews Kurth’s former partners is serving in the Trump administration.

What a bunch of hypocritical asses the SPLC are.

If you TRULY are what you claim to be, then the SPLC should voluntarily recognize the union and begin contract negotiations in good faith. Otherwise, you have exposed yourself as the hypocrites you are.

Shame on them, I’m a big support of workers rights to unionize for collective bargaining.

2 Likes

SPLC has become an entirely discredited, biased, hypocritical bad joke

1 Like

unions have hit an all time low when one of its own organizations will not allow workers to have collective bargaining. Unions are dying on their own vines.

1 Like

I consider the SPLC a hate group myself.

1 Like

Because that’s what it has become. They have been outed for basically selling their endorsements and condemnation, in house sexual harassment and “financial irregularities”.

Basically just an extension of the DNC.

When they try to label someone as a hate group i just roll my eyes and marvel at the irony.