Speculation: Other countries vs. North Korea

I was watching some documentafies on NK and thought, while they would certainly be a threat and start a nuclear war if the U.S bombed them, or nuked them, but what about all the countries of the U.N targeting them? SK, the US, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK…

How would they spin that as the supposed “we’re the best country and we have it so much better than everyone else?”

I seriously hate that country. I wish the people would be able to taste freedom, but according to one documentary, Yeomi states that NK removed the words for “love” and “compassion” from the traditional Korean language- the only love is that the people show to their dictator. Are they too brainwashed to realize that there could be a better future if they realized the rest of the world wasn’t so bad and wanted to help them?

North Korea is a nutty place. There’s no other country like it.

Dear leader is literally flawless. He has never had sex, never took a dump, hell he works more hours than there is in a day for the good of the Korean people.

1 Like

I know. The people are so brainwashed and indoctrinated. There are also loyalists to the regime.

But the Inner Party has only so many people. What if everyone turned against them? Then they can’t blame everything on the U.S. and S.K and their “bravery” during the Korean War will be exposed as the lie it always was.

When you’re willing and have the evidence to show that you’re willing to shoot everyone, people tend to not rock the boat too much.

3 Likes

Kim Jung Un had this guy blown up by an anti-aircraft gun for falling asleep at a meeting.

Just weeks ago, several teens were executed for the high crime of being in possession of South Korean music.

It is not brainwashing.

It is absolute sheer terror that keeps the population in line.

2 Likes

They’re starved and live in constant fear for their lives. It’s not indoctrination.

Once a country has nuclear weapons especially with ballistic missile delivery systems they have to be treated differently. Sucks I know but that’s how our predecessors dealt with them. Or using a quote from a conservative English man I like listening to, “If you think Iran is fun now, wait till they get the bomb”.

Seems the key is not letting them get it, if they do nothing outside of sanctions will be done against them. We have been playing a dangerous game with Russia which is a different story but nope nothing outside of mass sanctions can be done about North Korea. Unless somehow a coup happened or was initiated from within imho. Personally Iran worries me more then NK.

1 Like

North Korea is just another country that somehow, “didn’t do communism the right way!”

It’s also somehow always the predictable outcome of leftist beta males pretending to have a clue as to how human beings ought to live. Don’t give them power. :wink:

3 Likes

And she is full of ■■■■■ No government can pull something like that off. This is one of the few things that IS an exaggeration about North Korea.

It is absurd to think that the people of North Korea are successfully program by their government when they are so frequently on the receiving end of its brutality.

2 Likes

It’s both.