Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

Like I wrote, ‘Friend of Epidemics’. Why prevent (logic which curiously never applies to abortion) what is much more expensively only mitigated, right?

Does he have a hundred thousand truck drivers in his back pocket or something?

wow

well democrats is synonymous with “catastrophe”

looks like it will be getting much wose

2 Likes

Biden’s bungling the handling of this very badly

drink it in

1 Like

Just have to be mad at something I guess. Why not be mad at a life saving vaccine?

2 Likes

It’s more. Eventually enough is enough.

1 Like

Well, ok…if only the one about booze had been the last straw. Then with some luck these guys would get it over turned and they could be boozin in the cockpit!

Bad luck party dudes!

None of those involve injecting an unproven experimental substance into the body.

5 Likes

It never ends.

and nothing on that list mandates injection of anything into anyone’s bloodstream

to the pure narrative ■■■■■■■■ left this is no different than mandating a tight beard

2 Likes

that’s the same as not boozing up before work to the left

[quote=“thinkingman, post:70, topic:240407, full:true”]

Are other vaccines mandated for Southwest pilots? Or just this one?

1 Like

It still amazes me how the left has jumped in bed with Big Pharma.

1 Like

Neither does taking one of the FDA approved Covid vaccines.

Operation light speed was a Trump accomplishment

They skeered

Ok, then it amazes me how much the left has jumped in bed with Trump and Big Pharma.

Why? It resulted in a great vaccine billions of which has been administered, which greatly reduce the chance of hospitalization and death

3 Likes

If this was a real pandemic, with people just falling down by the thousands when setting foot outside, I could see the hyper necessity of this vaccine, even though it is unproven and basically experimental. Because the survival rate is still above 98% it makes the chicken littles look like Big Pharma and MSM pawns.

1 Like

TOS precludes the appropriate response to this sort of insipid nitwittery.