Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

It would have required a complete, and ultimately ineffective, shutdown of all travel effectively ending the industry.

Everything government touches it mucks up.

1 Like

Trump wouldn’t be creating crisis after crisis with these authoritarian mandates.

Biden is screwing things up to the point we are apt to head into a deep recession.

That’s the real point of the OP i think not a deflection to when did Trump put in a travel ban etc which is just a deflection away from the rotten job Biden is doing. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

And really it was already too late. The virus was already here.

Just would have slowed down the first surge a few weeks or months.

Lol you just be saying anything now to defend him.

Maybe because he was the only one in the room believing it while so many others. whose opinions you must honor to some degree, are stating the opposite. You know…Pelosi lambasting Trump as racist for stopping the flights from China and so she goes into Chinatown telling everyone to go for a visit…(and catch Corona).

2 Likes

When did trump say cases were going to zero?

1 Like

Don’t know but it had no impact or bearing what soever on outcomes.

1 Like

How do you square that proclamation with your claim that only trump was taking it seriously?

His actions often differed from his words. He tweeted things I found horrendous, while at the same time did things that I applauded.

It did have an impact; it was part of the reason he lost the 2020 presidential election.

Is that something to be lauded?

I looks Biden’s policies are bringing people together, but not in the way he intended:

6 Likes

Pilots already have mandated:

• Physicals
  • Training
  • Uniforms
  • Rest periods
  • Facial hair mandates ( not all airlines)
  • Medication restrictions
  • Report all medication
  • Alcohol abstinence prior to flying

What’s different about this mandate?

1 Like

The pilots’ contract requires that the union agree to any changes in work rules, and they sued the company even before the vaccine mandate for COVID-related changes.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/pilots-union-sues-southwest-made-pandemic-79754588

Have 15000 people reportedly died and hundreds of thousands of reported injuries occurred in the last nine months from physicals, training, etc.?

Vaccines can cause side effects that could end the career of a pilot, but the company, the government, and the vaccine makers are not admitting any responsibility for that eventuality.

Where is Pete Buttigieg, the Secretary of Transportation, to push back against mandates that are wrecking the transportation system?

Fantastic news!

This vaccine mandate is nowhere near as popular as the blind faithful would have you parrot. :wink:

2 Likes

That doesn’t look like defense to me. That looks like unbridled awe. Scarier.

This thread brought to you by the joint efforts of the American Friends of Epidemics and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Viruses.

The Vaxist mandates are there to increase the profits of Big Pharma and to end those annoying freedoms that Americans once enjoyed.

The vaccines are not working as advertised. It is all the fault of the unvaccinated according to Fauci and Biden.

More of those highly subsidized and highly ineffective vaccines are the answer!

Blow darts are next!

1 Like

The thing that stops measles, scarlet fever, many kinds of cervical cancer and mumps is ‘fascism’ because a back alley grifter in cheap suits holds a grudge like a four year old?

If you have had measles, you do not need to get vaccinated to go to school.

Why is the White House ignoring natural immunity for COVID? Here is a hint:

3 Likes