Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

LOL…no one was more surprised than Donald Trump when he won.

Yes it was actually.

lol. one of my favorite bullcrap narratives

yeah after pouring in millions of his own money and campaigning his ass off esp in the “blue wall” he was just shocked

That may well be true. Or he was the only one who knew. I was certainly surprised the next morning.

Seriously?

I would have the same question. What does redlining have to do with Trump’s record as a failed business man?

It has to do with high risk loans. Come on Bob!

1 Like

Redlining is the practice of denying loans for homes in certain neighborhoods to minorities. It had nothing to do with the risk level of the loans.

You assume it’s to minorities because that’s what TV Man told you. It’s bad risks.

A banker would loan money to a rock if there was profit in it.

3 Likes

Not even close to being the same thing. You know that.

I don’t know if it was a sick out or not. But they are very rare. But the union president would never say it was no matter what. You have to figure it out for yourself.

3 Likes

Actually it is.

No, it isn’t.

well, no. Redlining was about minorities.

No, redlining was about bad risk.

No.

Bad risk is about bad risk.

Redlining is something that has it’s own definition, and is about refusing to lend to minorities.

Ok, if you say so.

Should they be canned when all they had to do was accept a vaccination, or present an exemption, they should be eligible for $0.00 in Unemployment Compensation, severance or public assistance.

Tough beans.

Not as familiar with LASIK, but I did work a short term for an ophthalmologist who performed the predecessor to correct nearsightedness, Radial Keratotomy (RK).

RK, because it involved flattening the cornea with incisions, could potentially affect night vision. Having the procedure could effectively disqualify a candidate from occupations that most likely involve other than day shifts, such as police officer, paramedic, military enlistment and pilot.

A two part vaccination isn’t the first mandate for any occupation, nor minimal standard, yet no other union has made a stink about any of the others. Weird.

Bingo! My wife(underwriter for many years) says the only color the lenders see is green. :grinning:

Have a son in law (currently an underwriter) who says the same thing.

3 Likes