“Soul of the Nation”

Derides the idea that there are actual examples of Internet tough guys on the right discussing war by asking for numerous examples. Posts one lady.

That lady is an idiot. The guys larping soldiers on top of state house steps during covid were probably libs too :joy:

Is there a place I can sign up for that daily talking points for smartest guy in the room liberals email?

2 Likes

This thread has officially reached the silly point.

Internet Tough Guys…what the hell are you kooks talking about? In several of those same posts “MAGA Republicans want civil war…”

Here’s a hint…the only people mentioning war are gaslighting liberals.

Perhaps you Joe Biden voting brilliant thinkers on the left could do us a favor and name the MAGA Republicans and trumpies and semi fascists…your the ones who started this game. I voted for trump and I completely disagree with Biden and with his public policy positions. I believe a sovereign nation needs secure borders, I believe law enforcement needs more funding not less, I believe America has energy resources that can give us energy independence and that we make a mistake by not fully exploiting them, I believe climate change is a joke, I don’t personally own a gun but fully support the second amendment…I believe Joe Biden is a corrupt blithering idiot…

Am I a semi fascist MAGA Republican?

4 Likes

Why would you want you guys are all suc independent thinkers? Don’t change that now

“You are the ones who started this gane “ you commies :joy:

That author you quoted. The quote you used. The quote You relied on to make one of your points.

I don’t know if liberals recognize how completely that stupid speech Biden gave a week ago tomorrow is backfiring.

Biden gave the dumbest most authoritarian most divisive speech of our lifetimes…

Accusing those of us who disagree with him of being authoritarian and divisive.

Six day’s later the clueless wonder and his people are still trying to explain what he actually meant. Apparently we are all ultra MAGA semi fascists except we aren’t…it’s a bad thing to be an election denier until you dig thru the White House press secretary’s own Twitter account and find her words denying the results of a couple of elections.

But please libs…continue to defend that useless fool’s words and deeds…you look and sound ridiculous.

3 Likes

The people who got him elected do. I blame you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Right, I’ll believe that a Breitbart poll is on the up and up.

I think the baseline position for a MAGA-fascist is election denial.

So tell us Rodeo-straight talk, no equivocation, no weasel words: did Joe Biden win the presidential election of 2020?

4 Likes

Strike First.
Strike Hard.
No Mercy.

Cobra Kai never dies!!

Cobra Kai

3 Likes

Or, it could be that it’s you in denial that Democrats would do something illegal in order to seize power. If Democrats spent as much time and energy participating in an honest election audit it would put the issue to rest, but they won’t do that.

The truth doesn’t mind being questioned, but a lie can not tolerate examination.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a source for the poll either. Makes it dubious at best.

Democrats Control:

• The White House
  • House of Representatives
  • U.S. Senate
  • FBI
  • Media
  • Education
  • Military

Yet, parents at school board meetings are the greatest threat to this country.

4 Likes

This one was led by Republicans and Biden gained votes. Bottom line is your gut feeling isn’t evidence of fraud. Trump lost…end of story.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

It won’t matter if they do. The issue isn’t the audit. The issue is that he lost. That’s the only issue. Plain and simple

“Republican Led.” Like you call it bi-partisan when Lindsey Graham votes with Democrats.

I said “HONEST” audits, not sham B.S.

Lawn signs!!!

1 Like