Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

Yes. Derp derp.

It didn’t increase my tax liability.

Yes and no. The Republicans crafted legislation that specifically hurt states that did not vote for them in 2016. Trump fully supported this legislation.

So it’s Trump and the Republicans fault. It’s the reason New Jersey went 12-1 for Democrats after being 8-5 for Democrats.

Enacted policies have consequences

Well, it depends on how you define “conservatives.” If you’re talking about the Trump following “conservative” wannabes, no - they never cared about the debt. Actual conservatives that have rejected the GOP’s move left with the Trump nomination, however, are a different story.

Conservatives have no principles. Principles are something you have when your party goes in a bad direction. Like cutting taxes without cutting spending. The two should be tied together.

Did any conservatives scream about them cutting taxes and loading on the debt? No, they all voted happily for it. Bunch of two faced hypocrites.

Um…what does this have with Krugman pointing out Trump is potentially extorting businesses to support him so they can get a tariff break?

The story you posted is a prediction…economists get those wrong far more often than they get them right.

The story we’re talking about is Krugman talking about something Trump is actually doing.

This definitely appears to be an attempt at poisoning the well.

krugman’s wrong all time and is a pure partisan political nitwit

Didn’t answer my question.

i think it does.

No- it actually does not.

Impugning the messenger is just that- impugning the messenger and nothing more.

2 Likes

he has a record of politically motivated predictions that bombed. thats not good in his business (unless you hate trump i guess).

that’s why i brought him up in the first place

That’s irrelevant.

Even the most blatant partisan can say something that’s objectively true.

No they didn’t. The rules are the same for every state. If you don’t like your taxes, talk to your state reps. You got a cut from the republicans.

Voting dem has consequences.

not irrelevant when it’s so often, and so blatantly obviously political

but idiot news and media love that. so he still has a job

What spending did the dems scream about cutting?

Both have consequences. Republicans have lost my vote for a long time.

This CRAP again?!?

If you cut taxes, you are responsible for cutting spending or you are responsible for the increase in debt

Here’s the opposite side of the coin: If you propose new spending, you must find a way to pay for it.

I’m not picking on the Republicans for cutting taxes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: because you vote on emotion instead of your own best interest.

Tell it to the dems, I’m not proposing any new spending.