Something seems so wrong here

Seems to me there is enough “rich” folks out there that would be willing to help for tax incentives to put those programs into place.

If that were the case they would already be in place. Suicide isn’t a new phenomenon, and it’s only gotten worse and worse in the past decade. Attempts to provide additional funds for mental health don’t exactly come through Congress easily.

The law was meant for much more than people in mental stress. They were probably the people lower down on the list.

Again maybe we are relying to much on drugs and mental heath professions/treatment when the answer to the problem is much simpler…specially in this case.

As of this moment I know nothing of this girl, her family, her mental state, her prognosis. All I have is being filtered through a very biased website.

I’m sure this was an agonizing and very personal decision in a very specific and terrible situation. Not my place to judge.

“She should have been taken to a horse farm”…Wow. Just Wow!

If we’re going with “her body, her choice”, why do we agonize over any person who commits suicide?

Yet as a society we DO so agonize!

Seems schizophrenic to me.

What’s wow is you have no clue of the transformation that takes place on one.

Moments are fleeting…

And with time comes acceptance…

Just as with abortion, i think it should be allowed but only to a certain degree… and the state should never have an active part in it…

Thats a bit subjective dont you think? Plenty people hate horses.

I happen to seen that transformation with my own eyes. :wink:

We are schizophrenic.

All of us.

Some are better at admitting that fact to themselves than others.

I actually cannot disagree with you on this one.

One of the issues is we treat psychological issues under the same capitation-style methods we use for health care at large.

1 Like

I think a nice kitty could save the world

Therapy pets for all…sounds like a campaign slogan.

Because each abortion is a loss as well…

We should agonize over suicide and abortion… and do all we can to change a persons mind… but ultimately the decision can only be made by the person in the body amd the state should not interfere to a certain degree…

With suicide it shoild not be allowed before a certain time and with abortion it should not be allowed after a cetain time…

I can agree with this.

Except you can’t ride the anger, the aggression out on a kitty.

Unless it is a flerken…

1 Like

But they look so cute in vests