Something Nobody Is Talking About

Yes, the media does spend a large amount of effort covering the fact that Trump supporters . . . support Trump.

2 Likes

I’m totally shocked that the party of personal responsibility is going to go with the “we were tricked into voting for a non-conservative” strategy. You only had like 17 different candidates on the stage during the primary debates. I’m sure it must have been difficult for you to choose one who was just your usual ideologue instead of an aggressive, idiotic, lying piece of trash with no redeemable qualities to speak of.

2 Likes

Lol yeah you voted in a politically incompetent Manhattan white collar crook and he brought in all his politically incompetent white collar crook cronies and family members but somehow this is the fault of New York City. Jesus. You people.

6 Likes

Tell me what social conservationism has Trump pushed? What laws has he advocated?

What culture war? Pushing back lib agenda is now culture war? One that your kin has started decades ago?

What so regressive about Trump tax cuts? Oh the rich got bigger tax cut that’s right.

Meanwhile repugs have talked about deregulation as long as I can remember…that alone make Trump more conservative then Bush family.

Funny thou that New Yorker has to show em how it’s done.

What privacy rights have Trump intruded on? You know…the one that libs like to blame conservative for while stumping on em?

Trump is beast that you haven’t yet understood which is good IMO. And watching libs grasping at straws trying to define him is comical.

BTW…I said straws. :wink:

I think the defining difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that liberals are trying to improve themselves and others, conservatives are always looking for who they can blame for their own misfortune. Is there a bigger group of perpetual victims than Republicans?

2 Likes

Nope, everyone around him has been transparent that self promotion was the goal from the start, and winning was a surprise.

Yeah, I don’t get it. The Deep South, Greater Appalachia, the Midlands and the Far West all fall for an orange New Netherlander and somehow it’s the fault of New Netherlanders and Yankeedom?

Did Yankees vote for Trump?

you left Trump and his kids off that list.

The real connection among those people are that they all know Trump.

For Trump? He told them what they wanted to hear. The same reason the others voted for her<.

Trump is just one of them. Nobody has voted for the rest of them.

It is a shocker he brought his family and cronies with him. Totally unforeseeable.

These people, even the self-proclaimed “republicans” are NOT the GOP Margaret.

They all have two things in common:

1. Where they are from.
  2. They think we’re stupid.

If this thread grows to, let’s say, 100 posts, is it still something nobody is talking about? :slight_smile:

It’s New York’s party.

No he’s not! He, just like the rest of them, is playing to a base. If Trump could he’d tax us into oblivion.

Where is the media based?

That is no doubt true. 50 years of democrat will be ignored because he won as a republican. And it’s fair criticism.

Would it surprise you if anybody on my list switched parties? Comey already has.

This is about geography and power, not party.

Hunt Valley, Maryland

Seems like a convenient excuse to fob off responsibility for voting him into office.

1 Like

The media is biased in Hunt Valley? What do they talk about, McCormick pepper?

I-95 from MD to MA is the problem.