Someone sent Soros a bomb

Well when its effective…

"But there was a clear skew in who shared links from the 91 sites the researchers had manually coded as “junk news” (based on breaching at least three of five quality standards including “professionalism”, “bias” and “credibility”). “The Trump Support group consumes the highest volume of junk news sources on Twitter, and spreads more junk news sources, than all the other groups put together. This pattern is repeated on Facebook, where the Hard Conservatives group consumed the highest proportion of junk news.”

I think its obvious a political group that associates itself with a president that throws little immigrant kids into concentration camps, or an organization like the NRA…which is responsible for killing untold numbers of children, would be the sole consumer’s of partisan propaganda in a society like ours.

Don’t argue with me its science…

Here is the full report for you to chew on…:joy:

Don’t worry, no one’s trying to kill Soros. It seems he planted the bomb himself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: QAnon

Heh.

It’s a good day to be a nationalist.

I think there should be a #walkaway from nationalism movement

They’re all about walking toward at the moment. Defending it.

We have several years before there’s a walkaway movement.

There’ll be a time when Trumpism is widely repudiated. We’re just not there yet.

I’ll remember what side of history I was on.

1 Like

It really is amazing that the time isn’t now, but clearly it isn’t. Disgusting.

So, let’s see.
Soros is a frequent target of conspiracy theories;
Trump has verbally attacked him;
The right wing media demonizes, etc…

THEREFORE, the only conclusion we can draw from this is it was either Trump, the right wing media or a right winger conspiracy theorist.

Good thing we have a criminal justice system.:roll_eyes: Even as circumstantial evidence there is a lot to be desired in the conclusion drawn.

Soros is a wealthy man. He didn’t get to be who he is because of Mother Teresa tendencies. The enemies he has accumulated over his lifetime have more personal grudge than care about his politics.

For all you know, he could have given someone a stock tip that went belly up and the person lost everything.

Wait for the evidence.

Who might they be?

Mother Theresa tendencies. Lol. That’s an interesting parallel for a number of reasons.

Anybody but fringe right wingers of course

Wait for the evidence.

I didn’t say that, did I.

You did not. You proposed a reasonable counterpoint. You guys are all rational and sensible now that you are in power. It’s fun to watch.

Hey well at least nobody yelled at him in a restaurant.

Honestly, I’m more surprised it took this long, what with Trumps frothing horde of Lock Her Up zombies at every rally.

Wag the dog… It’s leftists doing it for October to gin up their voters. I get it. but a sad tactic.
You’ll note we won’t see it…

Some conservative says that every time this happens. One wonders if they get tired of being wrong ever single time.

Do you guys at least sand down the cross before climbing on it?