Some thoughts on senate hearing today

Derp State

1 Like

Glad to know that Ivana and Steele have head a good relationship for years.

who do you think is hiding the pee tape.

1 Like

You guys do mean Ivanka right?

Ivana is Donald’s ex-wife and Ivanka’s mom.

1 Like

Yep. I remember this all started in 2016 with Giuliani going on Fox News and saying he had some info that’s coming out soon. He said he had some friends in the FBI who had given him this info, FBI friends from New York. Who were these FBI agents?

The ones that told him Hillary was under investigation which leaked it forcing Comey to publicly admit it was true.

If only the deep state was this connected.

I’m beyond surprised that Rudy hasn’t been indicted yet.

1 Like

Rudy’s business partner and GOP contributor is in deep ■■■■

I wonder who paid for Rudy’s Ukraine’s trip.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1204904982618812416?s=21

The bias is within the system itself…and scary thing about it there wasn’t any safeguards.

Dude is to busy hanging out with Ukrainian mobsters, gotta find that server.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204868090875564032

I think this is understatement.

I wonder which error he finds the most egregious.

1 Like

Counted among the errors was failure to provide supporting documents for this.

According to information on its website, Gazprombank was founded by Gazprom to provide banking services for gas industry enterprises.

Of that the supporting document provided does not not state this next thing.

[I]n or about October 2016, the FBI suspended its relationship with [Steele] due to [Steele’s] unauthorized disclosure of information to the press.

1 Like

I listened to much of the hearing today between classes. I thought Horowitz was a stand-up guy. Didn’t really care one way or the other for the spin of either pubs or dems.

Well they did announce the investigation into Hillary being re-opened, so there’s that. Oh wait, that was just James Comey. Before he became the bad guy.

I actually thought so too. He just couldn’t pull the trigger thou. Just couldn’t admit corruption had indeed taken place.

There were points for both sides to talk about.

The major conclusions I see to this is that the investigation into Russia and Trump’s campaign were warranted and needed. The way the FBI conducted itself was not up to what we expect from them. There should be changes to the processes and some should face penalties for their actions.

For some reason, I get the impression from those on the right that this somehow proves that the investigation should have never happened. I disagree with that. I see it as warranted and necessary.

2 Likes

If you guys want to talk about Comey of what happen in New York…start a thread and quit derailing this one.

1 Like

Trigger warning!

Trigger-Warning-620x436

Which party tends to allow them to violate the most rights and gives them the biggest budget?