Some awesome karma for a motorcyclist in Daytona Beach

Just ■■■■■■■ AWESOME.

Motorcyclist is fleeing from cops, flips off the officer while running a redlight and promptly gets hit by a pickup truck.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some beautiful karma there. :smile:

2 Likes

Running the red light is not the time to take your eyes off the road.

Then he tried to run with a busted leg and the cops had some fun with that.

Thanks for sharing.

This one should make Steve Inman unessential commentary.

I saw that and felt the same way. Little punk turned all respectful when down on the ground. :face_vomiting:

The other day we were stopped for about a half a mile of traffic for a red light. Some jerk on a motorcycle went in between the lanes of cars to get to the front. I know if I’d seen in my side mirror, I’d want to open the door (I wasn’t driving). I’ll bet a lot of people felt that way, too.

The thing these people don’t think about is if you injure or kill them while they are acting like asshats it is you that has to live with it for the rest of your life.

New Florida law helping law enforcement crackdown on street racing - WINK News.

For those looking to slow down the high-speed problem, help has arrived. Governor Ron DeSantis green-lit a law that went into effect in October.

“It’s another tool in our tool belt,” said Bueno.

The new law is called a misdemeanor exception. It allows law enforcement to arrest and prosecute street racers for videos they post online or on social media. In the past, officers had to witness the crime as it happened.

2 Likes

What was the name of the previous law? One arm tied behind our back?