So YouTube Banned Proud Boys and Other Channels But not Antifa/BLM For Hate Speech or violence?

Interesting.

Because it is known that there is no possibility of it ever happening?

Consistent

I just find that opinion conflicting.

How so? It’s very low risk.

IF (I know big if) gay marriage was outlawed on YouTube, I don’t think that “consistent” message would be that consistent anymore.

Ah so. Yes. And since there is absolutely no possibility of that happening, it is very easy to be consistent in the claim.

They’ll do whatever they want unless it hurts them financially. Especially YouTube. Until someone challenges them with a similar platform that becomes popular, they can do anything. They’re like a king. Kings don’t have to be fair.

1 Like

Agree, Ban them all.

Public accommodation laws would prevent that. But even without them, Youtube would never

I don’t see how a public accommodation law would apply to a free service

1 Like

Especially since that free service isn’t in or in itself, a facility, to which PA laws in the US apply.

1 Like

Do you condone fake news? I ask because I have reviewed dozens of accounts of this shooting and no one has said that the shooter had any connections to Antfia or BLM. Why do you keep doing this?

Connections to BLM? It’s a movement, not a club, remember?

If he is black, surely he shares the belief that black lives matter and a desire to destroy police brutality.

2 Likes

“This attack on a police officer by a BLM/Antifa protestor”

My point is that there is no evidence of the shooter being a protestor. My first thought was that this sounded like a gang initiation test.

Generally only crazies shoot cops. Though Boogaloo Boys have killed a few cops this summer.

1 Like

And who is the biggest promoter of twitter around…the one who uses it to get his quips across nationally?

Youtube?

No, that would be illegal.

Could they ban ALL marriage videos? Probably.
.WW, PSHS

It’s worked out pretty well for Fox and MSNBC.

1 Like

The Boogaloos are anarchists.