So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

I agree. You should not vote.

No. I did not.

The whole discussion went right over your head. Perhaps you should go back and reread it until you get it.

So they say. Who cares … that’s not how Presidents are elected.

No you won’t.

Ironically, you just verified BAC’s assertion. :wink:

Hillary bears the responsibility for his election. Aside from being a terribly flawed candidate herself in numerous ways she ran a terrible campaign.

Trump was the most beatable republican to run for POTUS in decades and she flat blew it.

1 Like

That couldn’t be more wrong. NBC Billy Bush video would have ended any other person, especially Republicans.

The left deserves some credit for Trump’s survival. They smeared Trump as Hitler. The Billy Bush video showed him as a cad. That’s conflicting images canceling each other out.

Bottom line, he survived.

The Trump agenda resonated. None of the other candidates focused on immigration, jobs, America First. They picked one as their theme, Trump picked them all. To ignore that is to not see Trump’s true reason for being popular.

His positions. They are what the Republican voting base want, if not what K Street Republicans want.

Regrettably its more than an assertion, its reality.

On every major issue the LEFT resorts to smear. They have to, emotion is too hard to explain. Not having logic, reasons built from facts, leaves them unable to respond to “why” questions.

They believe what they do, because of blind emotion. Its what their peers believe, and acceptance by one’s peers is everything to the left. Its group think herd mentality under the guise of Elitist snobbery.

Oh Samm. I’m not the be blaming Clinton voters for Trump being President. That honor is all yours.

No. The people who voted for Trump (primary and general) bear the responsibility.

Party of personal responsibility? It is to laugh.

Cancelled out? Hell they both should have led to his defeat and together should have ensured it.

The bottom line is that no matter how offensive Trump was to a very large portion of the country Hillary was worse and she ran a horrible campaign to boot.

Yes, the personal responsibility that Hillary and her follower still can’t or won’t accept.

A wax statue should have been able to beat Trump and still Hillary could not.

But it didn’t. Time to revise your theory to fit reality. Scott Adams cites the Billy Bush video and explained why it didn’t end Trump (when it should have). It contradicted the “Hilter narrative”, the “dark world will end if Trump wins narrative”. Trump became a relatively harmless CAD.

But I agree his win was greatly assisted by having the most unlikable (and lazy) candidate to run against.

It didn’t cancel out anything, many of the Nazis were perverts as well.

Two dimensional logic. Scott Adams would enlighten you, his book Win Bigly explains a reality few realize. I didn’t until I read his book.

People aren’t logical, they don’t believe what they do because of facts. They believe for other reasons, and then “confirmation bias” gives them the delusion they believe because of the facts.

That’s why, any fact that upsets a belief, causes people to hallucinate reasons why YOU are wrong, and they usually preface their reaction with “LOL! OMG! Dude!”, and then laugh at the absurdity of something you didn’t say…but in their delusion, you own it.

I understand that you are embarrassed by Trump and don’t want to be associated with him.

Nope, its the voters.

economic enslavement.

this is what progressive liberals do with black people… “for their own good”.