So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

A mind generating the simulation and actors within it certainly does explode any possibility of “mindless evolution.”

Talk about unreasoning delusion, you can’t even entertain a competing thought.

So it is alleged. by old racist tainted research. However, newer research free of said racism disputes that claim:

It’s a very exciting possibility, but racism is not the reason that we’ve found the oldest humans and pre-humans in Africa.

If everything is holographic, the Mind generating the hologram isn’t irrelevant. The premise of “mindless evolutionary change” is absurd.

Tch Tch, didn’t click the link:

CURRENT BIOLOGY

A new continent for human evolution

Spectacular fossil finds made in China, along with an ambitious research programme and soon to be complemented by studies of ancient genomes, are raising the profile of Chinese palaeoanthropology. New findings are likely to add complexity to the established ‘out of Africa’ model describing the emergence of our species and its spread around the world. Michael Gross reports.

Yep. And DNA mutates, so all of those millions of years necessitate evolution…im sure some species that lived millions of years ago could survive today. But millions of years of mutation will make you go away, “inferior or not”

I did, I also read more than the summary. Did you?

Lib arrogance is so funny :joy:

1 Like

Ya like wild rose doesn’t exemplify arrogance hahaha get a room you two!

Good. No, the summary said everything I needed.

Remarkable. Two sentences that vaguely describe the research you’re citing is all you need.

So you know, the research doesn’t bear out what you’re claiming.

And it is elementary why racism would explain why “the oldest humans and prehumans” were found in Africa.

That is an assumption, not proved facts. The actual dates are theoretical, based on assumptions that are unknowable. And it follows digs occur where people the best data can be found. So a racist assumption will affect where one looks. If almost everyone is looking in Africa, its no wonder more is found there than in China.

No, I gleaned from the summary disputes exist consistent with the China origins hypothesis. Its not pertinent the author (or most) don’t agree, those raising the issue clear do and they are on the cusp of new discoveries that ARE shaking up the old paradigm.

But recall, I say the theory of Evolution is a Mass Delusion, which confirmation bias will sustain for a long long time.

Until the Extraterrestrials land claiming to be “the Designers.” THAT all you secularists will run to accept, discarding evolution entirely.

Put ET as “the Elohim” Creators, and Creationism becomes “the truth.” Put God as the Creator, and heaven and earth is moved to deny the obvious.

Only intelligence will create intelligently designed life.

Who designed god?

Neither Betrand Russell or Philip Dawkins saw the fallacy of their “who made God” argument, because their perspective is finite. They couldn’t “see” outside of their finite box.

Within the infinite, everything has a beginning. But God is infinite, therefore can have no beginning:

In Him all things consist. (Col. 1:17 NKJ)

But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? (1 Ki. 8:27 KJV)

In other words, its impossible something “greater than infinite” exist.

And you know this because?

Secularism is different from atheism, theists can be secular when it comes to governments. I am not terrified because that simulation thing is a hypothesis and it has yet to be demonstrated that we live in the mind of a god.

They are following the theist infinite regress to its logical conclusion and taking out the special pleading.

Mankind created gods. We have a tendency to anthropomorphize things because we have an innate agency detection. We looked at the world in a way that made sense according to our understanding at the time. It was assumed that since people create all sorts of things, then that must mean everything must be created. However, we have not observed planets, solar systems, and life being created by a god, certainly not out of an ancient hebrew golem spell.