So where's the China trade deal agreement document

The President announced it the other day, but I can’t find what they actually agreed to. Anyone have a link?

My understanding is that the text of the agreement has been withheld by both sides. Which is…odd.

Both sides also still need to sign the text of an agreement, which Chinese officials said requires legal review and translation. Lighthizer said both countries hope to sign the deal in Washington in early January, and there would be no new tariffs as long as China negotiates in good faith.

Scott Kennedy, senior advisor and trustee chair in Chinese business and economics at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, pointed out Friday in an online article that this marks the “fifth instance during the U.S.-China trade dispute that a deal has been prematurely declared.

“With only limited concessions, China has been able to preserve its mercantilist economic system and continue its discriminatory industrial policies at the expense of China’s trading partners and the global economy,” he said. “Trump could reverse course and renew tariffs, but Beijing has bought itself a likely respite from the daily uncertainty for at least a few months and perhaps for the remainder of Trump’s current term.”

Sounds like it will turn out to be the greatest trade deal in the history of ever…

A big win.

1 Like

Relax and enjoy the 401k :+1:

Thankfully we live in a world where hyperbole is virtually nonexistent! :wink:

1 Like

Its so big that releasing the details would cause the solar system to start rotating in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Most middle class families have a paltry amount in 401Ks.

I’m sorry, did I kill your little sewing circle?

1 Like