So we are killing fun on here?

I don’t mean to be an ■■■■■■■ here…but I find it ironic that members here are complaining about posts deletion…I really do.

Certain group of people shouldn’t have started it.

And now since you’re become victim of your own tactic you’re complaining?

As for labeling people…and that funny as all get go.

That certain group of people wanted to take down, and take out Hannity forum.

Well you basically succeeded…because most of us have left because of your ■■■■■■■ tactics.

So enjoy…it’s your forum now.

4 Likes

Quoted for truth

While I disagree with a lot of posters here on issues, they are right on this one. The board is over moderated.

It’s very frustrating to type out several hundred words and have it disappear into the ether without a word several minutes later. If you want less participation from longtime members, mission accomplished.

1 Like

Put a fork in her.

I don’t think flagging is the biggest issue. If your post is flagged by someone else and then deleted by a mod, you get an inbox message. If a mod swings through and deletes an unflagged post, there is no inbox message. I’ve seen way more posts of mine get deleted because of mod action than flagging. But maybe that’s just me.

You really believe this, don’t you?

1 Like

I rarely flag posts because it’s juvenile. Deleting posts because someone’s feeling might be hurt is also juvenile. Flagging a post because it hurts one’s feelings is also juvenile.

Why anyone cares what someone else says about them or an issue they might disagree with on an anonymous message board is beyond me.

This board has maybe 30 members. Everyone knows everyone’s beliefs and what they will say in response to the same posts/threads that get recycled day in and day out ad nauseam. Without a little levity this board is now as boring as watching Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood is to a six year old.

Wait, if you’ve left, why are you still posting here? That seems oxymoronic.

2 Likes

Because he hasn’t, only the will to defend the indefensible has.

1 Like

I noticed awhile back the NFL thread disappeared. What could possibly have caused that to be deleted? Maybe it wasn’t? I can’t find it.

It wasn’t libs deleting your posts. It was mods (who are not libs).

Sorry to burst your bubble.

4 Likes

I really have not; been absent for a while. Also not crazy about new board software

It’s gotten better. I mean, at least we have the ability to easily edit posts now. And once you set the Hannity bot to ignore at least you don’t need to deal with it’s constant spam.

Oh and by the way, two of my posts that have gotten flagged and hidden were Trump tweets about Ted Cruz (before primaries were over).

Have we gotten so fragile that simply posting a President’s tweet is considered so offensive that it must be removed from public view ? :confused:

The post that got deleted was me saying that Trump would gain support among his base if he really did shoot someone on 5th Avenue (basically paraphrasing what Trump himself said once)

As you can see certain group of people can’t help make it personal.

Meanwhile they will call, imply, harass, insult, lump Trump supporters/repugs/conservatives as racist bigots.

But don’t you dare say lib…that’s offensive.

3 Likes

And you wonder why mods treat you the way they do.

1 Like

I don’t think we are allowed to use con either. Sorry to deflate your rant.

That is not a push for abortion.

That is protecting woman choice.

There is a difference.

You are incorrect.

Allan

Lets see, cockhold, cockholsters, Trump ■■■■■■■.

But don’t you dare call a lib a lib…that’s offensive.

Can’t have any of that.

Well Libs guess what…I’m not going to change.

Eat your peas just sounds sad without the lib. :frowning:

:frowning:

4 Likes