So we are keeping troops in Syria

I hate flexibility.

Remember Obama and the left laughing at Romney for saying Russia was a big threat.

I guess that’s why Ol’flexible was whispering sweet somethings to Putin…

Is it chaos to throw out Churchill bust?`

Can you please stop talking about Libya for one second as if you even care about it or know anything about it?

Trump didn’t take out 99% of ISIL in Syria. The anti ISIL campaign(started in 2014 under Obama), Turkey, Russia, Assad, Syrian rebels and Iran took out 99% of ISIL in Syria. And he hasn’t taken out 1800 troops from Syria so far. He’s said he wants to pull our troops out. Then went and begged Europe to replace our troops, they said no, and now we’re keeping troops in Syria.

Flexibility is fine. Causing the whole problem in the first place and then having to be talked out of it doesn’t make him some kind of great compromiser.

Libya shows you how completely out of touch and what chaos there was in the white house during Obama… That’s reflected in out of control Comey and McCabe…

Obama let people starve in Venezuela too.

And propped up Cuban dictators with trade…

I can’t believe you are complaining Trump is bringing troops home. As he’s always said he would…

All Trump is saying, is give peace a chance…

Just take the remaining soldiers birthright citizenship away, two birds and one giant stone of failure!

Its not flexibility, it’s exposing that he didn’t think before tweeting his proclamation.

Sounds like he’s continuing the war to me.

Cratic, are you supporting perpetual, unending conflicts?

Scratch that. Looks like there will be 400 troops staying in Syria. 200 of them in northern Syria and another 200 at al-Tanf. Once again, I’m fine with us keeping troops there. It’s Trump’s botching of this whole thing I have a problem with.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-22/trump-will-keep-200-u-s-troops-in-syria-white-house-says

1 Like

And it looks like Cratic’s unending conflict just doubled in size from 200 troops to 400 troops. Which is odd because Cratic just claimed that Trump had already taken out 1800 troops(out of 2000) so far.

2 Likes

Turns out a fake real estate shyster from NYC and 3rd rate reality TV clown knows nothing about military strategy.

3 Likes

Yes, this is it.

Unless it comes to Venezuela, then an invasion is “justified.”

2 Likes

It absolutely is not. If you feel that it is, then you need to volunteer to be one of the 200 sacrificial lambs.

So you agree with Trump?

Yea Europe!!! Boo Trump!!!

Of course we can. It’s actually really easy. You send a couple of planes and somebody with some stripes says “Get on the planes.”

I’ve done it thousands of times.

So why haven’t they done it?

Yeah, but you spelled it wrong. Trump wants piece.