So the Browns Defeated the Eagles 5 to 0

I didn’t realize this game was on, until I saw the final score in my Twitter feed. It’s more like a score one would expect in a hockey game than football.

I believe this is the second preseason game Cleveland has won. Am also wishing them luck, they and their long suffering fans deserve it. I doubt they will have another winless season.

Actually they have a pretty decent team this year. I think they’re going to do better than most people think. But don’t let pre season wins and losses fool you. What matters is how their starters look against their opponents starters. The final score rarely reflects that.

The Detroit Lions went undefeated in the preseason the year that they went 0-16. Just saying. :smile:

That’s true. However, it is cause for concern that Nick Foles has looked so bad. I sure hope Cleveland starts winning a few, anything will be an improvement.

True, we can’t put too much into these preseason games. I do look forward to the regular season soon… dion’t expect a lot of the Seahawks but sure hope the Vikings have a great season.

Nick Foles was never that good. The dude is hit or miss his entire career. He’s a good backup borderline starter. Also consider who he was playing with. Was it the entire first team? And for how long were they in? It’s going to be harder for any QB if he has to throw to backups.

Seahawks, probably not. They are in rebuilding mode. But the Vikings got a legit shot. On paper that is.

It’s official:

The Eagles will go winless in the regular season.

I don’t know all those details as I didn’t watch the games he’s been in so far. But he’s getting bad press.

Yes, on paper. Hope it becomes a reality. At the least they should be serious contenders, assuming of course major players avoid injuries.