SO SAD, SO SOMBER: Schumer SCOLDS Kamala Harris for Laughing During Impeachment Briefing

Originally published at: SO SAD, SO SOMBER: Schumer SCOLDS Kamala Harris for Laughing During Impeachment Briefing | Sean Hannity

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer publicly scolded Sen. Kamala Harris during a press briefing Friday; snapping at the lawmaker after she appeared to be laughing during a supposedly “sad and somber” moment in American history.

Sen. Chuck Schumer doubled-down on his demand for more witnesses in the never-ending impeachment charade Friday morning; saying Senate Republicans are trying to commit the “greatest cover-up since Watergate.”

“If my Republican colleagues refuse to even consider witnesses and documents in this trial, this country is headed toward the greatest cover-up since Watergate,” said Schumer from the US Capitol.

Chuck Schumer:

"If my Republican colleagues refused to even consider witnesses and documents in this trial, this country is headed toward the greatest cover-up since Watergate." pic.twitter.com/npr9DunKik

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 31, 2020

“If my Republican colleagues refuse to even consider witnesses and documents in the trial, what would the President conclude?” Schumer pondered.

Watch the Senator’s comments above.