So much for the Attorney Michael Cohen being the smoking gun

:rofl: you know as well as I do what that was.

Nothing remotely related to Russian collusion or obstruction of justice. The campaign fraud nonsense will fizzle into a big nothing burger.

But there’s always……….

wishing and hoping

or maybe

dreaming

or here’s an oldy but goody

When you wish upon a star

Glad to see you care about law and order

You’ve lost me???

Are you implying that unless Trump is hauled off to jail, there can be no law and order???

Or maybe you are implying that anyone who doesn’t hate Trump as much as you do, can’t possibly care about law and order??? :confused:

Your version of morality is not something I want to find. So you can can keep the compass to your brand of morality.

I have my own.

Almost everything the Dems were hyperventilating about two days ago turned out to be a fantasy by the (Cohen lawyer/Democrat party operative) Lanny Davis. Cohen knew that Trump knew about the tower meeting…lie. Trump knew all about the emails ahead of time…lie.

So on to outrage because they didn’t like the wording used in Trump’s condolence tweet without batting an eye.

Its what they are. Don’t take them seriously.

You see… here was your mistake. You began calling conservatives and evangelicals hypocrites a loooooong time ago. So now they are used to it. They don’t care what you call them. They simply know that libs are immoral.

1 Like

They are probably going back and deleting their swaggering oh-so-sure posts that were taunting Trump supporters. They are gonna be embarrassing to them now.

Of course. The “from my point of view, the Jedi are evil” response.

Now you are the Jedi?
OMFG.

Anakin was the one who threw away his original moral beliefs for more power. It’s a really dumb analogy, but that’s what self-proclaimed evangelicals and moral right-wingers, including the VP himself, have done for Trump.

Those little teddy bear people go well with libs.

Actually the 25 Russia indictments is something that has to be done in order for a record of them to be entered into the courts. This is a prelude to if they charge someone who can go to court as now they can reference the case numbers of the Russian in the case they actually take to court. Kinda standard MO for cases involving people outside the grasp of the US courts. The justice system does not just say “Oh well we can’t arrest them right now, so let us just ignore the crimes”

Funny how you think it some plan to get Orygun excited, I really don’t think Muller even know who Orygun is and if he does I gotta say ■■■ is going on.

Actually there was one Democratic group that was in violation and the got hit for it.

In another thread it was a lot of gloating about Cohen’s lawyer sayd Trump knew of the Russian meeting (now walking it back) and some other things (that have been walked back).

So the russian connection smoking gun was a dud as far as Cohen is conserned.

They targeted both Dem and tea party based on names. That was what they where saying sorry for. It was dumb policy but was not singling out the Tea party groups only. It just CEC loves victim mentality so the forgot to mention that it was being done to both sides of political spectrum.
And if I recall correctly the only group that actually got nailed for a violation was a Dem leaning group.

Yes but they are ONLY charged, and under US jurisprudence they are all innocent until they are proven guilty.

So right now as it stands, the 25 Russians are presumed innocent of the charges.

No doubt some liberal groups got screwed too, so how many liberal groups vs how many conservative groups?

Sure, it’s kinda like the Obama IRS official saying “nope, no partisan games here…just an innocent screw up”.

Ok and what is your point in saying this too me, did you think I was not aware of this fact? As what I said had nothing to do with a conviction it is just a procedure to have the people entered into court records as being indicted. It is not for as person I was talking to said to make Orygun excited. I never said they where convicted and neither did Orygun.