So MAGA-He's Lost Again

What happens when Trump loses in November?

Will you support him again in '28?

If not, who do you want?

Someone who is ■■■■■■■ discipline or isn’t self embellishment.

1 Like

I won’t . And I doubt he would run again.

By then it will be really tough to elect a republican. There will be massive change to the election laws. Including allowing foreign nationals to vote. All supervised by the DNC. I’m afraid we could be talking single party authoritarian rule. Which always equals tyranny.

11 Likes

None of this will happen. That said I hate single party rule. I sincerely hope Congress is split and if it isn’t then the President is the opposite party.

2 Likes

The good news: Harris won’t be purging thousands and thousands of civil service professionals and replacing them all with political appointees chosen entirely for their loyalty to her.

The bad news: If Trump loses, he’s not moving on. You all realize this, right? He literally cannot recognize or accept a loss like that. He will probably blame the GOP; if they try to move on, he will work to sabotage the party. He will despise any successor with the heat of 10,000 suns. Malignant narcissists don’t just “move on.”

13 Likes

He may well be in prison in 2028. Democrats will want to prove he really was a terrible criminal and this isn’t just Putin style politics.
Support him? Going back over my old posts will show I didn’t want him to be the nominee this time.
If he wasn’t playing checkers against three dimensional chess, he could have had this sewn up and ready for delivery.
Still, it’s possible he could still win this time. But more likely the DNC will have Kamala sticking to the transcript and sounding as moderate as we know she isn’t.
For gosh sakes, stop dying over the abortion issue.

5 Likes

counting chickens?

2 Likes

what abortion issue? Sorry for all who want this to be a federal issue, but its not. Trump’s position is perfect.

2 Likes

Lock Him Up.

We shouldn’t be electing a goofball barely able to play checkers to be president of the United States.

It’s true you did not want him to be the nominee, sorry you’re stuck with him. Maybe. He might quit rather than lose again.

A wise woman once said, the first party to dump their 80 year old, wins.

5 Likes

Selecting Vance as VP was hardly the best way to,send that message.

2 Likes

Sorry. For all their blather the GOP wants it to be federal so they can get all Big Gubmint with it. They’re aching for it.

Just say no to the GOP.

1 Like

Vance will make no difference to the election.

1 Like

no, its dems who want it federal so that all babies are free to be killed right up until crowning.

Republican’s, like me, have always wanted it returned to the states, and am very happy with it being there. If NY wants to allow abortion until crowning, let 'em, if LA wants to ban abortion, let 'em. I don’t care, I don’t live there.

4 Likes

That’s been their goal for years. Unfortunately, Trump is arguably the worst possible candidate in these circumstances, and we’re all going to pay for it. Losses in 2020 and 2022 in large part because of Trump, and too many Republican primary voters wouldn’t even entertain the thought of a different candidate. Kamala’s a hard left lightweight and practically anybody else would probably have a double-digit lead right now.

2 Likes

what GOP losses in 2022?

In 2028, he’ll be 82.

Even assuming his health holds up, he’ll be a lot less electable than he is now.

The failure of a predicted “wave” election.

6 Likes

Well,that’s a Fail right there.

C’mon man.

Look at Congress.

1 Like

so no actual losses then. Gains in fact. Enough to take the house. People predict waves every election, they rarely happen.