So…Jan 6 was just a protest gone out of control but Rudy…

Including Biden?

Is Giuliani not the subject of this thread ?

Yes. Why on earth would Biden be exempt out of all people ?

It has nothing to do with him being paranoid.

It’s has to do with him exaggerating what happened to him like the little snowflake he is.

Supposedly his being attacked was. If you are going to morph into calling him silly names, then the purpose of the thread changes. Sorry, no we get to call Republicans names but calling Democrats names is off limits.

Who told you that calling Democrats names is off limits ?

You.
……
Basically this is a call Guilliani names thread, not Biden.

You know damn well that had someone done the same thing to Joe Biden, they would have been immediately tackled (or shot) by the Secret Service and now facing Federal Charges for assaulting the president.

No, I did not.

Just curious what Biden has to do with a thread about Rudy, is all :face_with_peeking_eye:

Yeah, probably. He’s the President. Your point ?

I doubt you understand points given your responses so far. Just carry on.

Well, what you said is factually true. The President of the United States gets different security treatment than you, I, Rudy Giuliani or any other private citizen inside a grocery store does.
You saying that’s an issue ?

We all fully understand that Democrats hate Rudy. We get it, so just come out and say it and stop pretending it’s about anything else.

I’m done here.

Can’t speak for Democrats but I certainly do not. No matter what silliness he’s been up to of late, his public service record is held in great esteem.

Oh. That was because the thread had morphed from whether he was patted or slapped into calling him names. I figured it was now open to political name calling.

Agreed. I know this from personal experience. :sunglasses:

However, if Biden had called that slap on his back a vicious assault that almost knocked him off his feet, I would have mocked him derisively for doing so as well.

With regards to Biden, I made fun of that dumbass in the thread about the dumbass falling off the bike.

Contrary to popular belief, one does not spontaneously combust when simply staying on subject of a thread without deflecting to deride whichever political figure one happens to dislike more than said subject :wink:

Very well. If you feel that way, please ignore my post about Biden.

1 Like

I even pointed it out that his legacy was nearly cemented as an American hero following 9/11…not to mention his service as a prosecutor and then mayor (which I overall viewed favorably despite a few disagreements on policy)…and then for whatever reason he decided to piss it all away.

I’m more sad for him than angry at him.

But I also won’t resist mocking him mercilessly.

Sue me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If he had passed away peacefully in his sleep like around 2005 we would be naming high schools after him.

The last decade and a half for him has been unhinged.

1 Like