So it seem the truth finally came out

Well, Trump is Jesus to republicans today, so sure.

No all Republicans. Remember that there have been quite a few of them that have left the party or will not be a part of the party of Trump. There are some of them on these boards.

3 Likes

You are delusional. Republicans are under no illusions about Trump. He is just better than anything that the Democrats can come up with.

6 Likes

That’s not true. So much of what republicans have said for years they are against, they support with Trump.

Paraphrase: Voters can’t be trusted. They may make the same mistake in 2020 that they made in 2016. In the interest of Democracy, we have to take that decision away from them and have the Democratic Party make it for them.

2 Likes

Nope … you are delusional if you think that is true. The support for Trump is acres wide and inches deep. Republicans would like to have almost anyone other than Trump at the head of the Party.

2 Likes

One of my favorite sayings is “never underestimate the stupidity of the voter.” That may be an over simplification, but most voters are easily swayed based on what they want to believe rather than truth.

I don’t recall anyone saying "If I lose, it’ll be because of fraud”? Do you have a link to that?

Who was it who said before the election when she believed her own side’s fake polling, that to not accept in advance the result of the 2016 election would be undemocratic?

2 Likes

Whether he is better than anything that the Democrats can come up with will be decided in November. He IS apparently the best that Republicans can come up with. Moral Majority indeed.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759848885900763141

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788342075582328832

What do you mean by that?

That doesn’t support the assertion.

In fact those Politico retweets were fairly accurate.

1 Like

Neither of those tweets say, "If I lose, it’ll be because of fraud”?

I swear, the gaslighting is becoming unbearable.

1 Like

You’re thinking too small…Trump is way bigger than Jesus…

Fake polling??? Polls were right in that Clinton got more votes nationwide than Trump. But it is the Electoral College, not the popular vote, that determines the winner of the Presidency.

Yes you © do.

Since at least reconstruction.

No. Professional victim syndrome. Nobody does that to him.

1 Like

It’s not “one guy”.