So it seem the truth finally came out

That libs don’t trust American people to decide for themselves at ballot box…so elitist snobs that make up the left/democrat party will decide for em.

“The House did not take this extraordinarily step lightly,” Schiff began. “As we will discuss, impeachment exists for cases in which the conduct of the president rises beyond mere policies, disputes to be decided otherwise, and without urgency at the ballot box.”

“Instead, we are here today to consider a much more grave matter and that is an attempt to use the powers of the presidency to cheat in an election,” Schiff continued. “For precisely this reason, the president’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1220056517510156298

It seems libs want us to think only them that can ensure integrity of our elections.

7 Likes

So it seem the continued generalizations in the name of bias confirmation will continue.

2 Likes

What it “seems” to you is not based in reality.

4 Likes

Yawn, enjoy the alternate reality.

2 Likes

The election is never fair when Dems lose. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Right…libs all the time here tell me how much better they are, smarter then I, better educated then I.

4 Likes

Than*

?

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Russia, if you’re listening…

And your point is?

Or how the racist came out…eitehr way only left-wing snobs know what’s good for us. :wink:

1 Like

no collusion

My point is libs like yourself think they’re better then we the people…therefor they have to think for us…make decisions for us.

How the hell did you ever get that impression of me? I have never said such a thing. And for you to assume that of me is just plain crazy. I don’t know you or your background. As you with me. And I certainly do not broad brush anyone’s character based on their political beliefs. To do that would not only be stupid of me but hypocritical.

3 Likes

No they don’t Conan. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint…but it’s libs mentality. It been on full display for last couple decades or more. It’s why they want to impose themselves on the people through goverment. After all they know what’s best for us.

When you vote democrat, when you voted for Obama…and then Hillary…or Lurch before them…or Al Bore before that…you’re supporting there causes.

1 Like

And if you voted for Trump you voted for a man who believes he is above the law. A man who has said that he believes that the Constitution gives him the power to do whatever he wants. A man who would like to be a king. A man who has no business being the head of our nation. A man who proves over and over again how ill-equipped he is to do the job he was elected to. And no, the Democrats are serious when they say that if kept un-checked this president might continue to abuse the power of his office. They believe that they would be delinquent in their job by waiting a year for him to be removed from power.
It has nothing to do with the trust they place in the public at the ballot box.

2 Likes

That’s right…Iibs here accused me of that all the time.

Just give em a taste of their own medicine.

I think ■■■■ for brains made it clear. He doesn’t trust the people to do the right thing. Therefor it’s his duty to make that decision for em.

1 Like

And of course the statement of one guy = “all libs.”

And then there’s the fact that on this forum, “lib” can mean just about anything. It has, in effect, become a useless word on this particular forum due to it’s misuse.

3 Likes

May as well just cut and paste this response, since it seem some will continue on their current course.