So...IS Joe Biden "The Big Guy"

So did Joe Biden get rich on bribes from our enemies & betrayed our country?

The Hunter computer is being used in an FBI investigation on money Laundering. How EXACTLY is that?

What would the son of the Vice President have on his computer that would be involved in an FBI investigation of money laundering?

What money? From where? A money laundering operation is from money that is dirty. Illegally obtained. So where did it come from? China? Russia? Ukraine?

Well?

2 Likes

oh who cares. he’s a democrat! they do this stuff it’s just generally accepted now

6 Likes

Nope…that is Rudy’s new nickname. He’s got ALL the intel. :rofl:

No, he got wealthy from book sales according to his tax returns .

Both hands wrapped tightly around it!

3 Likes

Intel - is that what they’re calling it these days?

How dare you use facts?
Doncha know that supposedlys and anonymous sources and Rudy himself are the norm for “facts”?

Yeah…it’s nothing. It’s how politics is suppose to work. No big deal etc.

2 Likes

Something tells me this isn’t going to be quite the October Surprise that the Big Guy thought it was going to be.

2 Likes

exactly!

besides the russians are making all this up

1 Like

I wonder who bought the books. The CCP? Barisma? It’s one way to launder money I suppose. But not very plausible.

There’s no indication of bulk buys on the NY Times best seller list, there’s a little dagger symbol listed next to books that are bought in bulk.

We do know that President Trump has a very suspicious CCP bank account he’s been taking a lot of money out of, and the Trump campaign spent over $100K buying Don Jr’s book, I guess to make confetti out of.

2 Likes

He could have a secret bank account in China.

Imagine having a President with something like that.

2 Likes

a CCP bank account!! Peking Donald!

It’s not the Government or Russians it’s “Q” using Voice to Skull technology. Invented by Baron Trump during time travels.

Like holy crap! Is there a secret decoder ring for this stuff?

Prove that it is his computer.

Surely the stage is set in the debate where Biden will raise his voice and act outraged how could it be more “taxes” are paid to China than US Federal taxes. Trump calmly explains he paid about $24 million in alternative minimum tax. And when the POTUS pivots to how Biden sheltered about $500,000 of taxes ordinary tax paying citizens typically get deducted from their payroll towards medicare and Obamacare the bulk of fair minded people will see through this weak line of questioning.

Yeah that will happen lol.

sigh

It’s like you’re not even trying.