So do democrats still believe

Speaking of Vietnam, President Trump’s personal Vietnam was apparently avoiding STDs

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

Libs are commonly pretending their “experience” is valid counterexample to whatever you say. They’ve lived everywhere, seen everything, done everything…

None of them can be believed.

1 Like

I think it’s 3 or 4 strains. But your point stands. Wasn’t it last year or the year before, some other strain not addressed by the shot became the dominant one circulating around the country?

It was 2021.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/16/health/flu-vaccine-mismatch/index.html

The CDC and Fauchi did a bang-up job undermining general trust of vaccines overall.

1 Like

80% of Americans are worse off today than before Covid:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/a-staggering-80-of-american-households-are-worse-off-than-they-were-before-the-covid-19-pandemic-how-to-shore-up-your-finances-now-before-a-strong-current-carries-them-away/ar-AA1lFPns?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1c84751dcc544b648ce67d2d2a50ced3&ei=45

Where did I belittle alcohol deaths?

Where did I use the word “stupid”?

You support funding for treatment yet conspicuously absent is support for funding for the fight to prevent it from even crossing the border…because supporting that would be an admission of the current admins border security policies.

why not. i would not intentionally lie to the forum. as a matter of fact, i am a pretty straight forward individual. i have lived in texas, rhode island and of course New jersey. i have worked in texas, jersey and NYC (my current job)
i have traveled extensively. just because my life experiences exceed your own is no reason to be jealous. most likely it is because i am as old as ■■■■■

Allan

In fairness, he hadn’t gotten them killed when they voted for him.

1 Like

And biden was really not unable to enlist because he had asthma. Five deferments while others took his place.

here, in responce to the fact that more people die from alcohol than fentanyl each year:

See above.

It hasn’t come up in our conversation, so now that you asked, I support addition spending for border security.

I consider your posts among the least believable on the board.

You have ruined your credibility here.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Once again you misinterpret what the other guy said.

1 Like

Well yea, because fentanyl IS more lethal than alcohol, but let’s not let facts get in the way here.
I can drink a shot, or have a glass of wine, or a beer and live to get another. Now, if someone takes a pill or shoots heroin laced with fentanyl, odds are pretty high it will be the last thing they do.

How exactly is that belittling alcohol deaths?

your consideration means nothing to me. i know who i am and what i experience

i love when people downplay me.

i know i am getting to them.

Allan

Your claims about yourself mean nothing to me. I know what I’ve seen in your posts. You have no credibility (and lots of other people have told you this too.)

i dont care what people think of me. i am my own man. my own ideas and my own opinions. you cant put me into a box.

Allan

ps—they arent claims they are facts.i have lived and worked in Texas, Jersey and NYC. i do live in Dover, NJ (for 31 years) and i have traveled extensively in the United States. and i have been a member of this forum since 2002.

Allan

In general the price of everything is up 20 percent over 3 years, even more on some items like gasoline/

That’s like a 20 percent tax increase on everyone!

The woke libs just grin and say “Oh isn’t Biden WONDERFUL?” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Plus you might wind up with heart problems.