So do democrats still believe

You are not. You are trying to save face and say people who have jobs are not hurting because of inflation. Be an honest poster or I will no longer respond to your crap.

So you admit you are not conservative and probably not even a republican. Because a republican would never lower themselves to supporting a progressive. They would vote third party. A conservative would just write in the candidate they supported if there was not a conservative third party candidate.

1 Like

No, not to my knowledge. Some do, some don’t. Like I said, I knew 20 years ago that the flu vaccine didn’t always prevent infection, and that’s why I always refused to get it.

And that still does not make it constitutional.

Do you think that private companies should be prevented from requiring employees be vaccinated?

Unlike you. I don’t always agree with what my party says or does.

most likely zero. why?

Allan

Private companies can make it a rule when they hire. But they can’t change the rules in the middle of the game. Many employees offered to wear masks. Still people were fired because so many people turned into little tyrants during covid.

1 Like

Hilarious. :smile:

Why not? Shouldn’t private companies be free to hire and fire whoever they want?

1 Like

What’s hilarious is you posted what trump said thinking every conservative agrees with everything trump says.
The only way you could think that is you believe you have to agree with everything a progressive does because you voted for them. Just like a good cult member.
Can’t seem to remember you not agreeing with anything the old pervert you voted for has said or done.
Not even his racist remarks or the hate he spews.

1 Like

Should private companies be allowed to discriminate?

United States citizens comprised 86% of fentanyl trafficking convictions in 2021.6 1,322 of the 1,533 charged fentanyl trafficking offenders were US citizens. Even the CATO Institute, a libertarian think tank, acknowledges this point. In fact, just 0.02% of people arrested by Border Patrol for illegally crossing possessed fentanyl.

Like the Covid vaccine, if one gets the flu shot, it can lessen the severity of the symptoms.

I have not had the flu for 20+ years…and I have had the flu shot about half that time.

1 Like

No, that’s not what I thought at all. Just pointing out that if anyone got “played” by the vaccine, it was Trump.

Then you aren’t paying attention or you don’t care. Probably both.

Private companies can change the rules any time they want. They are basically dictatorships or monarchies.

Based on what?

It depends on what you mean by “discriminate.” Based on skin tone? No. Based on vaccination status? Maybe, I’d have to think about it some more.

You should probably try telling that to Warren Buffet:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/warren-buffett-gets-gloomy-america-s-incredible-period-is-already-coming-to-an-end-here-s-what-nervous-investors-can-do-right-now/ar-AA1lJebe?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=427008485fbd42b58ed73576defbdadc&ei=74

According to the world’s most famous investor, the “incredible period” for the U.S. economy has been coming to an end in 2023. And even his own company, Berkshire Hathaway, isn’t immune.

“The majority of our businesses will report lower earnings this year than last year,” Buffett cautioned at Berkshire’s annual meeting in early May.

That’s a somewhat surprising statement from a man who has famously been ultra-bullish on the U.S. economy.

You seem to be quite lost in the conversation. It’s a pattern it seems. I’ll help you out. Here is the original post you responded to of mine

Where did I say people who have jobs aren’t hurting? Never said that or insinuated that.

My point was simply that having a low employment rate means that more people have jobs and having a job helps afford groceries. More so than not having a job…

Do you get it now, or will you continue the fabrications?