Smugglers are sawing through new sections of trump’s border wall

In the countries in Hungary and Israel yes, in America no its not even started and maybe never will.

One can simply gloss over the facts of the effectiveness of walls but the stats tell a different story. From the Hungarian Police website look at that drop in in illegal immigration after a set of two border fences were put up, it does have an effect. It went from 140,000 crossings a month to like 100 a month.

xcvxc

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man’s stupidity. If mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome , anything made by man can be overcome .”…Gen. George Patton

1 Like

Just arrest the guy that did the hiring and give him ten days in jail, problem solved.

Are you sure you want to quote Patton he has some very colorful ones.

"The displaced Jews were “locusts,” “lower than animals,” “lost to all decency.” They were “a subhuman species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our times,” - Patton

Actually, when businesses see that the government is getting serious (after a few businesses get whacked) the rest will start complying with the law.

You’re right. Token fines don’t cut it.

How many kids learned to obey because they saw their older siblings get an ass-kicking? Same thing.

So to quote someone, you have to agree with everything they have said?

I completely understand that it is impossible to defend Trump’s idiocy.

I notice the squishy language used by WAPO to to cast a certain narriative without using actual facts.

“Repeatedly”. Is that two? In fact, later in the article they admit they don’t know how many times it has occurred.

There will always be individuals who get around anything. But WAPO has no interest in saying how many others have been stopped. Or even bothering to find out.

And I know libs like cheering vandals.

I think it does. Fortunately, they are going to be stopped regardless of their ingenuity.

In fact impossible to defend Trump’s idiocy.

Yes you can. I’ve used a saw that cuts concrete in order to make drainage…this guy is a ■■■■■■■ moron and once again wastes our tax payer money on stupid ■■■■■■■ crap.

1 Like

We also want diamond encrusted gloves when we drink our small sodas.

If Joe Biden had prattled on about concrete, steel and rebar as the crowd laughed and cheered, as Donnie did last night, what would the Donnie Herd be calling the whole lot of them today?

This isnt the lesson we should be putting forth.

A rather ignorant statement of the poster you quoted. What is a business to do when someone comes in with falsified documents only to later find out they were had?

They had better be able to prove that they were had of course. I expect some falsified documents are very convincing. There is a big fight going on over e-verify is some states right now. Seems like a good program to me.

I’m going to laugh when this turns out to be horse ■■■■■

At what cost to a small business? An business that employs 10 people isn’t that sophisticated.

IMO, if e-verify gives you the go ahead then e-verify should be responsible for all fines and penalties that result in the hiring of an illegal with falsified documents.

1 Like

That’s exactly the kind of proof I’m talking about. If they do some due diligence, you can’t come down too hard, but those that knowingly hire illegals need to do ten days in jail, regardless of how big a corporate team of lawyers might back them up or whatever. Simple, effective.

1 Like