Smithsonian official says he was told Trump didn't 'want to see anything

So you haven’t seen it and somehow that refutes what I said. Sure.

Every time Trump does or says something stupid you say it’s TDS. Ha!

how can sean hannity allow this fake news to be promoted
THIS IS IN THE NEWS
BY DEFINITION IT IS FAKE
THATS WHERE IT HAS TO START AND END

Hannity once ran a 5 min segment about Obama putting his feet on his desk.

8 Likes

“Terrorist fist bump”

2 Likes

Off course not…as we sit here in the year 73A.D… (anno Donald).
:elephant::us:

The person who wrote this has TDS.

Or the person is and idiot for creating fake news out of he said she said second hand information.

Do you feel like they are forcing fake news on us with this garbage? I do and about all we can do is call them out on it, just like when they pushed that Russian collusion hoax on everyone.

Gosh people. This is not news or fake news. It is the remembrance of a man. Believe him or not. But don’t call it news.

When you hate someone with all your heart, but they live in your head so you have to find any and everything possible to being them up:

:neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::slightly_smiling_face::grinning::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hannity criticizing Obama for mustard.

1 Like

Yeah… ordering the burger medium well is the real offence.

Or ordering a 6” sub sandwich instead of a foot long.

You are wrong. As soon as someone builds a “Donald Trump Museum” he’ll be all over it. Why it would be the best museum ever!

Not what I said!!

I think we can all agree that museums are dumb. Anyone who has time to wander around a museum obviously has nothing more important they could be doing at the time. Donald Trump is the most important person on the planet. Even when he’s golfing he’s also saving the world. We didn’t vote for Donald Trump to be President so he could get some exercise by walking around museums all day. We voted for him to fight tough with China, which is exactly what he’s doing. This is what it feels like to be winning.

1 Like

I remember that discussion went on here almost as long as Churchillbustgate.

:roll_eyes: