"Sleepy eyes" antisemitic or not

It’s amazing we have a president who’s ignorance protects him like a suit of armor. Basically even if he meant it supporters and non supporters of Trump would just say he doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol.

Maybe it’s your upbringing,

I was definitely educated about the stuff we’re discussing. Heck, some of this stuff you just learn on your own. If you really want to know.

Who would guess he’s Jewish? Todd is more of an English name. Libs sure are uptight.

I never could understand their identity politics…so it makes me wonder just who are the real racist and bigots.

It certainly can’t be people like those at the Storm place or employers that hire whites instead of blacks. Or parents who don’t want their daughters bringing black boyfriends home. Can’t be them. Those people don’t exist.

The stereotype of Jews having sleepy eyes goes back to Nazi politician Julius Streicher, who used the trait in a children’s book about how to identify Jews. Now, websites that have pages devoted to identifying Jews often mention the trait, along with bushy eyebrows and a hooked nose.
Read more: Is Trump’s Sleepy Eyes Jibe At Chuck Todd Anti-Semitic?

Early life and education[edit]
Todd was born on April 8, 1972,[1] in Miami, Florida, the son of Lois Cheri (née Bernstein) and Stephen Randolph Todd.[2] He is Jewish on his mother’s side, and was raised Jewish.

That’s on his Wikipedia page, so you can be sure the Storm people are aware.

Do you actually think Trump plucked that phrase out of his a**?

1 Like

And here I thought they were just stoned or something.

Damn I’m naive…