Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

Luckily Grandpa left the farm in the 40’s to go literally light some on fire in france.

But now, now I guess its all the cops fault that nazi’s are bad people.

wow you can’t punch Nazi’s that isn’t cool.

…spoken like a true fascist.

1 Like

I know as as guy who created a thread titled “I’m a proud white nationalist- so what?” This can get confusing. But Nazis are bad and punching a Nazi is a proud american tradition.

3 Likes

It isn’t for you to judge. If you do, it opens the door for other “judges”. This mindset you’re encouraging is…fascism.

1 Like

As I’ve stated many times before, I didn’t understand the PC meaning of the term but you just keep on, keepin on…if that’s what makes you feel better?

This isn’t hard, we fought a ■■■■■■■ war about it. Some people may be cool waiting on trains to start transporting people to camps, but most of us have learned our lessons. Punch nazis when they crawl out of their holes before they start killing masses of people.

1 Like

Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army fascism and brutality

Thank you for describing the nazis at Charlottesville. Definitely worth punching.

1 Like

You haven’t even begun to learn. At this point, you don’t even know how much you don’t know?

Most neoNAZIS are people the real NAZIs would have sterilized to improve the race.

1 Like

No I’m highlighting that you don’t even know the meaning of the terms you declare yourself. Its not about feeling for me, its about pointing out where your argument is coming from.

LOL. That would have been a great defense at Nuremberg…

“Who are you guys to judge?”

2 Likes

Only the first time but when you repeat it over and over…it’s all about your feelings because logic isn’t working.

Do you know where more are?
Or you saying it’s just a small group

What qualifications do they lack to be real Nazis?

Those arent good people. And here we go…

You base this off of?
I’d like to hear your knowledge on this.

The pc meaning? Lol…

So punching a nazi In the 1930s is now facist.

1 Like