Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

not once in this thread have I suggest ANTIFA shouldn’t be arrested and charged with act of violence.

Yes, arresting them on that charge was okay. I’m still not seeing how that relates to the Charlottesville incident.

I brought it up because you asserted that White Nationalist group are somehow acting in self-defense due to the threat of “Antifa” and are not an overtly violent group themselves.

But you are justifying their violence against the Nazis on the basis that you don’t like Nazis.

No I laugh at their action because I don’t like Nazi’s I don’t care if Antifa are arrested and sentence to long term prison sentences they are scum but amusing scum.

What I asserted is that their coming to the rally prepared to defend themselves was justified based on the experience that people often attack them when they assemble in public to express their opinions. That some white supremists have been known to attack people on occasion in other places at other times does not change the fact that they did not start the violence in Charlottesville.

1 Like

That’s what I said, you condone the violence against them because you don’t like them. Are we done?

2 Likes

Yes they did start the violence, both sides started it.

What of peaceful leftists that show up to a protest and find Antifa there.

Are they not good people as well?

Yeah. I wouldn’t exactly call this a movement. There will always be misfits in society. I don’t fear a few goofballs.

You’re right. It’s almost like standing beside fascists who pretend to be anti fascist.

1 Like

It’s almost like you can’t come up with a reason to hang out with neo Nazis, at a rally organized by neo Nazis

5 Likes

That’s different. :wink:

You provide the pictures and I will do so. Not your cherry picked BS targeting the extremist nuts.

I’ll even give you a head start.

do all these people look like White Nationalists/far right wing extremists?

3 Likes

I’m really concerned that this rally will be hijacked by a few confederate flag waving nit-wits. All you need is a couple of rednecks to ruin the whole thing and get everybody labeled as bigots.

1 Like

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::face_vomiting:

Yes, just tie them all together with the same bow and demonize them.

Never take even five seconds to try and learn something or give them credit for simply not wanting to see the physical manifestations of our history destroyed.

Lee wasn’t fighting to preserve slavery, he was doing his duty as a patriot and defending his state and the principles of states rights, even though he predicted from the outset that the war would destroy the south.

Stop judging people out of bias and ignorance and listen to them.

2 Likes

Nope .

Who said we’re good? What the President meant is we are good at being Eeeevil. :smiling_imp: But we did win. And guess what? We’re gonna do it again. :man_shrugging::us:

Theres someone next to the stop sign that is without a doubt a good person