Six capitol police officers facing possible charges

Not saying that the cops actually did this, but if cops actually opened the door and stood back as people entered, none of the people are going to ask if the cops had authority to do that.

And to be blunt, most people will assume that if a cop approves/allows something, then the cops have standing to approve it. Especially those who want to do what the cops are allowing.

1 Like

Well that was a mistake. He’s now gonna do it to get under your skin.

Posted by @conan in funny pictures but it’s spot on and is even more appropriate here.

In preparing for yesterday’s peaceful protest, this is how DC reacted but looking at the disaster at the southern border, that’s how the Biden Administration acted…nothing!

4 Likes

The better question is what was he up to.

2 Likes

They busted his cover.

They look more like Necromancer.

2 Likes

They did a diamond maneuver…near flawless.

It reflects on him. My comment was for his benefit.

Undercover policing.

What for?

1 Like

Kind of like a prostitution sting without the prostitute.

4 Likes

Assigned to stir the pot no doubt.

4 Likes

A nutty perspective. He didn’t stir the pot.

I don’t remember a huge amount of concern about border patrol and customs enforcement agents being used as riot control across the country instead of doing their actual jobs. Wonder why that is?

What do you call crawling through a window, which was broken by a rioting mob trying to gain entry into a secure area? You don’t call that a threatening action?

So dishonest. It was much more than trespassing and you know it.

So hard to argue that it was an insurrection when nobody brought guns.

Do you bring guns to an insurrection?
Do you bring guns to a trespass?

2 Likes

Not when he ignores basics like the agency relationship created when one is contractually acting on another’s behalf.

1 Like

If I did, I’d be standing right in front of this unarmed female, with my gun drawn, warning her not to come through. That is protecting my charges. Secretly hiding off to the side, lying in wait…is cold blooded murder.

3 Likes