Since Lying to Congress is so Egregious

This isn’t a large organization. Those that testified work for you…and I and all I want is…the truth, the whole truth…and nothing but…the truth.

The federal government isn’t a large organization?

News to me…

She “misspoke”

There was mention of shoddy book-keeping tracking billions of dollars given to Ukraine. Would the US ambassador to Ukraine have any responsibility for the disbursement of those funds?

So you have no evidence she may be under investigation. Good to know, thanks!

I guess you don’t understand the use of the subjunctive in English.

What about the lies D Trump tells each day?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She lied, testimony died.

She lied. If the statement is a material statement then she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent as prescribed by United States Code, title 18, section 1001… or maybe its 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591. To be honest, I haven’t read every sections of the code.

This involves impeachment. If people are going to intentionally bring false testimony, they better pay the price for it.

Her statement was later corrected by her testimony

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

How about trying to stick to the thread topic and stop deflecting?

Jesus, talk about whataboutism, you literally used that term in your post.

I got nothing for this bull squeeze but :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

If her statement did not contain the phrase “I am sorry, my opening statement was incorrect” and then the correction, the term you are looking for is contradicted.

3 Likes