Since libs are all upset that Trump decided to pull our troops back

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181232249821388801?s=20

:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

Weak. Impotent. Fake so-called president.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181232251390042118?s=20

ISIS fighters already escaping.

Libzzz fix this! Look! The ISIS prisoners are free! Fix em big mess.

Good Gawd these people.

3 Likes

Is it true that the “pull out” was 50-100 special forces troops?

“A senior administration official told reporters Monday that Sunday’s announcement did not constitute a full U.S. withdrawal from Syria and that only 50 to 100 U.S. special operations forces were moving to other locations in Syria.”

Even worse. Keeping a few soldiers in place would have avoided the whole situation. This is some crazy next level thinking by Trump.

i thought endless wars in other people’s countries were bad

2 Likes

So you are saying the US should attack a NATO ally. What trolling!

1 Like

1900 new us troops in Saudis Arabia to guard Saudi Arabian interest

1 Like

not only is that not the topic here, it isn’t even a sentence.

can i be the first to coin “neo-dems?”

1 Like

Oh but it is.

How? 100 guys would have stopped Turkey? (Or even 1000?)

What if Intel knew the invasion was going to happen, no matter what? And if so, maybe the draw back (the troops were relocated elsewhere in Syria, not removed) was to prevent USA casualties from the inevitable? (Note: Purely speculative. Purely a what-if question.)

Yes. Neo-dem The new dems. Authoritarian and global interventionist dems spreading their authority around the world…fixing centuries old conflict and bring hope throughout the world.

Should be their platform in 2020…ain’t that right libs.

2 Likes

No 100 guys stopped Turkey was attacking them and this declaring an act of war on the greatest military on earth.

Weird… I thought the US President is supposed to show might on the World stage. Why would we look weak and remove troops? The troops are what kept Turkey back in the first place.

1 Like

1900 new troops in Saudi Arabia by… democrats?

Is Trump a Neo Dem now? You know, after deploying 1900 troops into SA

giphy%20(19)

2 Likes

So the Neo-Dems are the Conservatives of 2002?

Can you rephrase that? I don’t get what you are trying to say there.

If Turkey was going to invade, no matter what, what would 100 (or 1000) guys do?

That was my question.

Just as I am speculating in my what-if question, your assertion is equally speculative.

As for the USa showing might on the world stage, you’re suggesting that we would either amass an equal (or greater) force on the Syrian side to repel the invasion, or we would have to bomb the hell out of an (alleged) ally, on the amassed forces of that ally, on their soil, to prevent the invasion.

Rather hawkish of a lib, it seems to me.

please focus on the topic

unending open ended wars in screwball ■■■■■■■■ middle east countries no one ever heard or cares about to the tune of trillions and lives and suicides

the deranged foaming left can add this to their storefront smashing cop car tipping agenda

1 Like