Since its already Christmas somewhere in the world

Merry Christmas to all of the members of this forum. I want to say I’m lucky to be here.

Anyway, i want to start things off by wishing you all a Merry Christmas. We get at each other…hard sometimes…but that doesn’t mean we can’t wish each other well on Christmas.

So to all of you, I wish you Merry Christmas and may the blessings of the Lord be upon you. If religion isn’t your thing…may you simply be blessed with the love and joy of the season.

Merry Christmas,
Konssurvative1

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone. Much love to you and yours.

2 Likes

Hey Jez…you getting a break from work? I know it’s been busy! Merry Christmas my friend!

Merry Christmas everyone! Love you all!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

3 Likes

As old man potter in It’s A Wonderful Life would say…
And Merry Christmas to you George Baily, in JAIL!

1 Like

Yes. Got a couple of weeks. In VA visiting my folks. Then up to Maine to enjoy the weather.

Back to work on Jan 6 and back to the crazy thing I have been working on until May.

May cannot come soon enough.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

2 Likes

Yes.

Merry Christmas to the Aussies and Kiwis!

Thanks @Konssurvative1 for your annual Christmas blessings thread. Merry Christmas to you and to all of my brothers and sisters here at Hannity. It has been a long, trying year for me personally, so I am grateful and thankful for every minute I have been blessed with. I hope you each find something to be grateful for during this holiday season. :slight_smile:

With Love and Blessings for All

Merry Christmas
NebraskaFootball ~

2 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend. We have a lot to feel blessed about. Had a dream about the old man last night. It’s all good. Just saying Merry Christmas. It felt good to know he still comes and says hi.

3 Likes

Enjoy the time off. I’m off all week work Monday and Tuesday…then off again til the 6th.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to each of you here, and may the new year be happy and healthy for you and your loved ones.

1 Like

1 Like

@LucyLou,
Which line?

1 Like

I love that line!

@Konssurvative1

Yeah…true story my sister used it in a letter this week to a dead beat dad.

She’s a family attorney. She couldn’t wait to tell me about it.

2 Likes

Again…Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas!!

.image