Shutdown: Message from Commandant of the Coast Guard

It’s so obvious and it shows in the polls…yet you got the diehard Trumpers that are willing to gobble any of the crap Trump shovels to em.

Trump even has them say please, thank you and can I have some more? It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad…

One said they would be proud to take responsibility for the shutdown. Hint: It wasn’t Speaker Pelosi.

Ann Coulter scared him into a shutdown after he said he’d sign mcconnell’s Bill.

She’s the one who wears the pants in the Trump family.

The Senate passed a bill. Trump said no. He’s proud to shutdown the government. This is 100% on Trump. He can’t be trusted as a negotiation partner with ever moving goalposts.

The world’s best negotiator is getting slapped around and looks foolish.

He bragged about it in front of cameras. The Senate passed a bill 100-0 and Trump balked. He owns it. Plain and simple. He could have had $25B a year ago but balked then too. Now he’s going to get nothing. “World’s best negotiator” indeed.

Why didn’t Paul Ryan and all those republicans who used to have jobs fund Donnie’s wall?

Can’t blame one and not the other. Stop being such a damn partisan. We are at this point in our history because of partisan politics. You guys really need to cut this crap out.

She wasn’t the only one. It was the entire current Mount Rushmore of conservative talk radio. They might as well be his advisers.

Well LucyLou,

I was mass flagged last night for apparently attacking another poster. I have no idea what I said that can be construed as an attack, so I’m really not sure how to respond to you or carry on any discussion that is not offensive to folks here.

I don’t care.

Quite frankly, neither do I :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really? It’s not that hard.