Should we destroy the history that we don't like?

Not well. Still aren’t by many.

1 Like

Now they have to go to the museum.

Boo-hoo.

The museum will make a mint with all those black people coming.

Raise admission fees and watch the money roll in from black people visiting a slave block with their families.

Allan

4 Likes

I think libs need to start advocating book burning and get it over with.

2 Likes

Yeah, IDK. Conservatives keep banning books from libraries (as they have done for decades) so I’m not sure the reference to ‘book burning’ is as cogent as you think it is.

3 Likes

Maybe we, the hannity forum could organize a field trip to the museum to support this great historic treasure.

And start a go fund me page.

Allan

1 Like

I’d like to see some information on that please.

I can’t understand why the black families weren’t fighting the libz insane push to deprive them of their monument to their ancestors.

1 Like

Sure, no problem.

Thank you, are these challenges being submitted by groups or individuals?

A person would have to be bat ■■■■ crazy to think that black people would want to make some type of pilgrimage to see a slave auction block.

2 Likes

How did the world treat the people who committed that atrocity against the Jews?

Did any part of Germany pass laws demanding Jews be forced to segregate after WWII? Decades later, do memorials to Himmler reside at city halls or court houses in Germany?

Correct, there are antisemitic ■■■■■■■■■ and most of the world agrees they’re ■■■■■■■■■

But the kid gloves come on when we talk about traitor generals who fought against the US, and people who continue to insist that memorials to them be honored and observed by all.

1 Like

I wonder who said this?

Revolutions that are genuine stop at no boundaries. No area must remain untouched. Just as it revolutionizes people it also revolutionizes things. “Therefore, you are doing the right thing as you, at this midnight hour, surrender to the flames the evil spirit of the past. There the intellectual basis of the November Republic is crushed to the ground. But from the rubble will arise victoriously the Phoenix of a new spirit, a spirit that we carry forth, that we nourish and to which we give decisive weight.

White man books are the problem…

The world was killing Germans before even admitting the holocaust occurred.

How did england treat them in '48?

“Hymietown”
“All about the Benjamins baby”

Might want to look at the hate crime stats per 100,000.

You libs are going down a dangerous road…

Come back towards the light…the light of liberalism.

1 Like

Creative non-responses!

It was a response.

Can you point to the libs forcing this onto the citizens of that city?

1 Like

Both. Individuals are the majority.

So you’re saying that conz want to argue against the black people of the city who want it gone from their downtown square? You collective know better than they do? Good to know.

1 Like

Interesting and thank you for the information. I am of course in complete disagreement with it, me being a liberal and all.

I do think it would be acceptable to put them in a special section, perhaps require parental consent.